Spa & Massage Therapist - Female Prefered

Planet Lodge

Jul 26, 2017, 2:53:08 AM7/26/17
to arusha...@googlegroups.com

Planet Lodges, located in Moshono Arusha and near the Kilimanjaro Airport in King'ori  is looking for experienced professionals to join our team!  If you are a self starter who is motivated, have the qualifications below and feel ready for new challenges, get in touch. You can email your application to  or simply reply to this email.

Spa & Massage Therapist - We are looking to hire an experienced Masseuse for massages as well as spa services i.e. pedicure, manicure, scrubs, facials etc for the Airport Planet Lodge. If you are experienced, can speak English and have verifiable references, please apply. Should be comfortable to work early mornings and late night shifts.

Planet Lodges is an equal opportunity employer. Competent pay will be offered for the right skill set and experience.  Email back (Planet...@gmail.comor drop off your applications at one of the Lodges.

No phone calls please.

Warm regards,

Recruiting Team
Planet Lodges