Turning A Page..........

Barbra Keiya

Jan 15, 2018, 3:08:20 AM1/15/18
to arusha...@googlegroups.com
Good Morning Beautiful People,

Now that we’ve gotten the last scraps of confetti out of our hair, whether you ate lots of Junk or settled for good old-fashioned libations. Time to turn a new page…. In honor of the New Year, We at KeyMedia would love to take this opportunity to Introduce/remind you of the services that we offer..

1.    Media Planning and Buying with effective negotiations.

2.    Media Relations – we organize press for different organization

3.    Digital & Offset Printing (Indoor and outdoor printing)

4.    Web & Graphic Designs- please visit the following website we have worked on so far end year and this Jan: http://twendetzexplorer.com/, http://kevins.events/, http://windfallsafaris.com/

5.    Email & Bulk SMS marketing.

6.     Strategic & MARKETING Promotion.

7.    Research Designs: Collect and Analyze data.

In case there is more explanation needed in regards to our services please do not hesitate to call (0789514252) drop a line (bar...@keymediaagency.com) visit our office at Njiro -Tanesco. WE ARE AT YOUR SERVICE.

Looking forward to hear from you soon

Have A Self-Motivated day Ahead.