RELIABLE SERVICES FOR MEET AND GREET AT KILIMANJARO AIRPORT,DAR AIRPORT,ARUSHA AIRPORT,ZANZIBAR AIRPORT AND JOMO KENYATA AIRPORT.

Shadrack Bituro

Jan 12, 2018, 5:01:33 AM1/12/18
to arusha...@googlegroups.com
Inline image

PROVISION FOR MEET AND GREET SERVICES ALONG WITH EXTRAMILE INTERNATIONAL LTD.

Extra mile International limited is the only reliable registered company in Tanzania and East Africa which provides Airport Meet and Greet services for arriving, staying and departing passengers.

Our services includes.

> Meet and Assist air sides and land sides .all commercial airlines, private jets, local charters and schedule flights at Arrival and Departure.

> Transfer between terminals, Airport to hotel/ hotel to airport.

> Fast track services and avoids lengthy immigration and customer queues

> We are Capable to provide services for individual travelers, incentive groups, editors and diplomats.

> We are providing travel advice to our customers such as required travel documents, Visas requirements before they travel.

> Whether you’re waiting for your flight or for your bags on arrival, the staff associates will endeavor to make your travel as comfortable as possible with their warm smile and services with a person touch.

> We assist passenger connections from International fight to domestic flight and vice versa

For VIP clients, the airport has a VIP lounge that is open for use at a charge and booking has to be done in advance.

For service bookings and other information, please contact us:

+255  682 819 855

+255 754 371 650

+255 769 895 978

sales.ex...@gmail.com