Enroll your Child Now!

in...@sunflowerinternationalschool.com

Mar 17, 2018, 6:07:39 AM3/17/18
to arushamailing
Looking for quality childcare and learning programs for your children?

We invite you to come and visit Sunflower International School. Located
in a quiet and safe neighborhood in Moshono, we offer children a
spacious environment conducive to learning and fun.

We offer classes for children aged 2 to 6, and also provide extra
tuition and special programs during term breaks.

For inquiries and appointments, please call 0767530088, 0789 540051 or
email in...@sunflowerinternationalschool.com

Our Programs

Full-time school for children aged 2 to 6 (preschool to Class1)
A day care center with Infant/Toddler (6 to 24 months) play groups
Extended day care programs for children ages 2 to 11 who are nit
necessarily enrolled in the school
Holiday Programs: Tuition/Tutorials, Kiddie Camp

What Makes Us Special

Age-appropriate class sizes with an adult-child ratio that provides
for close adult guidance and supervision
A developmentally-appropriate curriculum that adapts the Cambridge
curriculum to fit our international context and also satisfies the
minimum learning competencies as prescribed by the Tanzanian Ministry of
Education
One-on-one after-class learning support for students needing extra
help in reading and mathematics
Close coordination between parents, teachers, and school
administrators to strengthen home-school partnership for the benefit of
the students

Kindly contact us on in...@snflowerinternationalschool.com and 0789540051
or 0767530088

in...@sunflowerinternationalschool.com