Burger Mi - Come see us for Taste Burgers

Jimmy Kihwele

Jan 19, 2017, 5:41:10 AM1/19/17
to arusha...@googlegroups.com

Burger Mi. Our goal to provide the flavors you crave in the most convenient way possible. Burgers are always in a to-go sacks. Burger can be enjoyed without concern for mess.

Although bursting with flavor, the compact size of our burgers makes them more manageable to eat. For this reason, Burger Mi is great for burger lovers at any age.

We offer kids burger meals that come with one mini burger, fries, and Drinks. We also have special weekend. To top it all off, Burger Mi provides convenient luxury—delivery! While most burger chains are pick up only, we’re happy to come to you. Call us 0769 780 774 today to place your order.

Inline image 1Inline image 2