NEW DANCE CREATION by IBUKA's GUEST CHOREOGRAPHER THIS WEEKEND ONLY! Friday @ ISM + Saturday @ Ibuka Theatre. CATCH SOME CULTURE!

Ibuka Dance

Aug 30, 2016, 1:34:54 AM8/30/16
to arusha...@googlegroups.com, Alyssa McDonald

With a grant from the Goethe-Institute Dar es Salaam, we are fortunate to have a top master trainer and choreographer, Ime Essien from Germany for a month, working intensively with our excellent team of 11 dancers and create a mesmerizing new performance called "Inner Voices".
Don't miss this opportunity to experience quality International DANCE at your doorstep.

When: Friday 2nd September, 7pm - 9pm
           Saturday 3rd September,  7pm - 9pm

Where: ISM Arusha Campus (2 Sept)
             Ibuka Dance Theatre in Njiro on top of Themi Hill (3 Sept)

What: Contemporary dance show, families welcome.
           Q & A with the choreographer and dancers after the show
           Bar with food options, open from 6pm

How much: Adults 15,000tsh /  Children and students 8,000tsh
                   artists, schools, and other discounts upon request
                   Raffle prizes at intermission!

Why: Culture is for all of us, to inspire and be inspired

Looking forward to see you all for a magical evening of movement.

 Anna and the Ibuka team

Check out photos and videos of the dancers + show preview on our IBUKA DANCE FB event and page!

Inline image 1
Rising Through Dance!

IBUKA DANCE FOUNDATION
PO Box 13486 Arusha, TZ