Applying for an intern post or volunteering position.

DANIEL LYIMO

Aug 29, 2016, 5:15:52 AM8/29/16
to arusha...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

 I am Daniel Lyimo

 I am Tanzanian living in Arusha, applying for an intern post or a volunteering position.I finished my first degree of Bachelor of public Administration and Management (comprises in procurement and marketing) in the year 2016, At  Stefano Moshi Memorial University College, and also  I have a Diploma in Business Administration in Marketing at Stefano Moshi Memorial University College. I am ready to do any kind of job as well as learning new things.

If you need any extra information, please don’t hesitate to send me an email to lyimod...@gmail.com or phone no 0765431803.

Thanks,