Elegant European style furniture for sale: sofas,coffee tables, chairs, benches,... Karibu!

BruinsmaRSC

May 2, 2015, 1:24:03 AM5/2/15
to arusha...@googlegroups.com

Looking for some nice furniture but...

We all know that finding nice quality furniture in Tanzania can be daunting, especially if you are looking for a more elegant and timeless design.
Luckily your search can be made much easier thanks to Artisan Interiors!

We can help you find the exact piece of furniture you need regardless the style you prefer. With our own highly trained and qualified craftsmen we design and produce high quality furniture, from elegant sofas, benches, tables and chairs to carved boxes, cabinets, beds and much more. Everything is made to the highest quality standards and gets monitored, adjusted and improved along the production process.
Just hit us an email or pop in for a visit in our (almost finished) showroom. We will gladly answer your questions!

WWW.ARTISANINTERIORS.CO.TZ

Contact Information:

P.O. Box 11584 - Arusha - Tanzania
in...@artisaninteriors.co.tz - 0763 449 893

arushamailin...@googlegroups.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ARUSHA MAILING changing to TANZANIA MAILING" group.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/arushamailing.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/arushamailing/d0f508cf198d977493a2f0a1281a8bf6%40artisaninteriors.co.tz.