RE: SEEKING VOLUNTIEERS

Gola Foundation

May 2, 2015, 1:24:49 AM5/2/15
to arusha...@googlegroups.com
 Gola foundation

                 is not for profit organization which it's main objectives is to support  the vulnerable community especially street children/youths that now we have a camp/hostel with 25 youths engaging in income generating activities such as agriculture ,poultry production, traditional arts ,music, sports and games. Also we train our youths in
  •    Entrepreneurship
  •    guidance and counseling
  •    creative arts
  •    sports & games
  •   traditional drums
  •   computer
  •   English languages
  •  skills in farming and gardening
                       so we kindly  seeking for supports from people who have heart and chance to supports the community especially vulnerable  we believe everybody have something to contribute to others .we like to invite you to supports us in one of the above mentioned activities you can donate us in:

  1.   agriculture tools, sports equipments, computers, arts equipments e.t.c
  2.   food ,money e.t.c   also you can volunteer to train our youth in one of the above mentioned activities.

please if your interested visits us at our offices located at sanawari near naura spring hotel
 or call us through  +255755065220  or e-mail: gola...@gmail.com