Swahili class in Arusha

peter feer

Jan 3, 2017, 7:42:41 AM1/3/17
to arushamailing

Welcome to our Swahili classes! Let us know the weekday and time which would be best for you - We are flexible! Otherwise you can also join a class depending on your level.

Where we are? In King Solomon's House (near clock tower).

For two hours you only pay 10 USD - which is much more affordable than other Swahili classes in town.

Send us an email to in...@projectsoverland.org

We are looking forward to hear from you!

Inline image 2

peter feer

Jan 10, 2017, 5:47:14 AM1/10/17
to arushamailing