BOOM BOOM EID OFFERS ~ FOR COUPLES (BY BLUE LOTUS)

Blue Lotus Travel & Tours Ltd

Jun 23, 2016, 5:55:59 AM6/23/16
to arusha...@googlegroups.com

Dear Esteemed Customers,

Greetings from Blue Lotus Travel and Tours Ltd.

“Vacations give people the opportunity to (re)connect with their loved ones. They help us to ‘refill our batteries’, remain productive and perform on high levels.” Plan your vacation/holiday break with our BOOM BOOM EID PACKAGE ~ connect your Eid holiday with Saba Saba making it a super long holiday with your better half :-) Check out the attached flyer for more details.

Boom Boom Offers is a concept by Blue Lotus, that satiates the wants of our customer in regards to PRICE be it either for Business lounge, Couple Club, Fabulous Family or Lotus Safari. Because of your want, we are able to take this on board and negotiate FULL PACKAGES inclusive of last minute Transportation deals for you at PRICE that is without a doubt lower than the market rate.

Book or Enquire now on sha...@bluelotus.co.tz / in...@bluelotus.co.tz or call +255 786566576 / 758739611

BOOM BOOM OFFERS at the right price !

Shakeel M. Sheriff

Chief Executive Officer

Blue Lotus Travel & Tours

Address: Palace Hotel Arusha, Ground Floor.

Website: www.bluelotus.co.tz

image001.jpg