HELP TO IMPROVE CHILDREN LEANING ENVIRONMENT AND TECHNOLOGY

Community Development Base

Jan 19, 2017, 11:52:58 PM1/19/17
to arusha...@googlegroups.com

HELP TO IMPROVE CHILDREN LEANING ENVIRONMENT AND TECHNOLOGY

Hi all,

Community Development base (CDB) is small charity which engage in community development by creating good environment for sustainable development of the community.

We are now helping children from family with low income at Morombo area in Arusha, this is because, after discovered that most of the children from family with low income at this area fail to attend the school for basic education because of economic problem, we decided to introduce preschool to help them by providing basic education and computer leaning program to this children so that, they can be a part of this globalized world. The program seem to be interested to this community because of the increase of people who want to join and feedback we obtain from the community, even some of people come to ask if they can join for computer learning during the evening.

We are looking a person, organization or company which is willing to assist us in improving our computer study program by helping us to get power and used computer(s). Because insufficient budget we are unable to bring power to our rooms, something which make children face difficult in computer leaning.

Also, because of rapid increase of children, we are now facing the problems of chairs and tables, if you have any used chairs, tables or any other learning facilities, please help us, and we will be glad to your assistance.

We invite you to visit and like our facebook page Community Development Base - CDB.

Best regard to hear from you,
Stephen

 NOTE: since we still working under challenging environment, we are unable to refund your support, therefore, you should be willing to assist us for free.