THANKS

JIVITA FOUNDATION

Jan 15, 2018, 12:48:02 AM1/15/18
to arusha...@googlegroups.com

Dear All,*

Happy New Year! Many, many thanks for your support in 2017.

Last year was another incredible and busy year for Jitegemee Vijina Tanzania Foundation (JIVITA Foundation) as we made significant progress towards achieving our goal of improve livelihood of the Youth and marginalized people.
We really could not have achieved any success without  Milano Auto Experts, JACARANDA HOLDINGS CO.LTD, Life Saver Microfinance ,TOMODOCHI Tours & Safari ,Arusha Aggregates Ltd, Banana Investments Ltd, UNIWORKZ  Ltd, Burusu  Construction, KENZAN Wildlife Safaris, RAINBOW Shuttle & Car Hire Ltd, SCAN-TAN Tours Ltd, KWIK Ltd, ECO DREAM (T) Ltd, Infinity Flowers Ltd, SIDEBY African Adventure Safaris, SUNNY Adventure Safaris Ltd, World African Experience (T) Ltd, Safari Makers Ltd, TANDALA Expeditions, Tanzania Private Select Safari, Mount Meru Logistics Ltd, Olasiti Lodger & Garden Park , Pajota Safaris, KHAN’S Barbeque, Mr. Arnold Makinda, Z.S. Electrical, KUDU Lodger& Campsite ,Safari HQ, African Trails (T) Ltd, Parks Adventure Ltd, Gupta Auto Spare, Dhariwal Industry , Spanish Tiles & Sanitary, Bohari Hardware, Sanjan Tours, World Air Travel and Tours Ltd, AMAFFH Distributors, Multichoice Ltd, Ranger Safaris Ltd, Kulvinder Singh Sehra, KILIATIVE  Solutions, MC Millan Restaurant, Zimmms Distributors, MGs Pharmacy, Neema Enterprises, Creative Studio,   Khalfan Co. Ltd ,Galaxy  Computer, JAIMATADE Store, Bookpoint Ltd, Moona’s Pharmacy, Allied Traders ltd, Rushuda Supermarket, Ataula Traders Ltd, Bapodra Enterprise ,Kidz Needs Shop, Double Door, Nicky B.H. Traders.Anderson’s African Adventures Ltd

Thank you to all our donors. Your contributions benefit many young people and children.

JIVITA Foundation achieved many successes in 2017. These included empowerment of 2340 young girls student from poorest family through Pads, We donated material to Levolosi Hospital and Juvenile Detention Center like blanket, Laundry detergent, we were able to help 25 children, 6 of which we returned to their families, Provides the basis for a modern social network linking young jobseekers and potential employers to more than 3000 youths, Help 16 young people to getting a jobs in different sector, Support learning material for students from poor families.

The Beneficiary, Board of Trustees and Staff of JIVITA Foundation would like to express their deepest appreciation to the greater Arusha Community, government of Tanzania for continued support. Without your support, we could not have achieved as much as we did in 2017.
You support and partnership with local government   has ensured our vital work in the community bears much fruit.

We look forward to further collaborations and greater achievements in this year 2018 ahead as we work towards virtual elimination of teenage pregnancy and vulnerability of children and youth in our country Tanzania.

We are also happy to invite *new donors* to join our efforts to better the spearheading the process of transforming the lives of girls and boys and marginalized groups in the communities.
You can donate or through direct to organization account.

*For last year’s pictures of various activities please visit our facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/pages/jivitafoundation.com

Kind Regards,

JIVITA Foundation Team
P.O.Box 12677, Arusha, Tanzania
Arusha Complex Center Building, Swahili street
Office Tel: +255767503878                                                                            in...@jivitafoundation.org
www.jivitafoundation.org