House sitting needed in March 2016?

Clementina Sanchez

Feb 10, 2016, 6:56:23 AM2/10/16
to arusha...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am coming back to Arusha in March 2016 for 10 days during the international school holidays. I can house sit your house while you go on holidays or back home (for expatriates). If you think that it would be a good option for you and if you would like to help me with accommodation, please contact me at c.sanch...@gmail.com

For those of you who do not know what house sitting consists in:

House-sitting is the practice whereby a landlord (or "homeowner"), leaving their house for a period of time, entrusts it to one or more "house-sitters", who by a mutual agreement are entitled to live there rent-free in exchange for assuming responsibilities such as taking care of the homeowner's pets, performing general maintenance, keeping trespassers off the property, collecting the mail, and in general, making sure that everything runs smoothly just as if the owner was at home.

Thank you.
​Clementina.​