NATRON 100 MUSIC FESTIVAL

Marketing - Moivaro Lodges

Oct 21, 2016, 4:13:31 AM10/21/16
to arusha...@googlegroups.com

Natron 100 – music festival

Exciting news! Between 25-27 November of this year Lake Natron will be the home of a new music festival: NATRON 100, a festival mixed with music, adventure, food and drink. 3 days and 2 nights of entertainment, jaw-dropping nature and loads of activities.

At Moivaro we’ve known for some time that Lake Natron is a truly unique destination, so bringing in great music, culture and a mix of lovely people might just mean a magical weekend is coming up…

Lake Natron is a remote place, so there is only limited accommodation available. One of the options is, of course, to stay at our Lake Natron Tented Camp or campsite! Especially for the festival we’ve put together some nice offers.

Accommodation:

Description: SONY DSCOption 1) Tented Lodge room: Want to enjoy some comfort after a long day of festival excitement? Stay at one of our fully equipped tented rooms, including en-suite bathroom, twin or double bed, mosquito nets and private veranda.
Natron 100 offer: $55 BB / $65 HB per person per night sharing.

Option 2) Pre-setup tent: Would you like to arrive to the festival to find your bed is already spread out for you? Then choose a Pre-setup tent for one or two persons. These tents are set up on our campsite and are fully dressed with bed, mattresses and linen.
Natron 100 offer: $40 BB per person per night, excluding meals.

Description: lake_natron_campsite_6Option 3) Bring your own tent: Choose a nice spot to set up your own mobile home at our spacious campsite. The campsite is set back in a grove of trees adjacent to the shores of the lake offering many nice shady spots. The campsite offers a mess tent, toilets & showers. Natron 100 offer: $12 per person per night.

Book your tent today! reserv...@moivaro.com

* Please note: these rates are special offers for the NATRON 100 festival, and are only valid for stays between 25 – 27 November 2016.

Meals:
During the festival we offer lovely meals at the lodge,
for all campsite guests or external visitors:
Breakfast: $15 per person
Lunch: $10 per person
Diner: $20 per person
Or you can book a ‘meal package in advance, including 3 meals per day, for only $40 per person.

Links and more information:

>> Buy Tickets, and more: NATRON 100 Festival
Note there’s only 100 tickets available, so be quick to book your ticket!!

>> More about Moivaro Lake Natron Tented Camp
Book your tent today! Email us at: reserv...@moivaro.com

image001.jpg
image003.jpg
image005.jpg