RE: Employment opportunity

mmcl2017 LTD

Jan 19, 2017, 7:52:03 AM1/19/17
to arusha...@googlegroups.com

MMCL on behalf of a client who is in the microfinance services, is looking to hire a Junior loan officers who will manage the Arusha market. The following are the requirements of the aforementioned post.

Key Responsibilities include.

1.        Marketing and promote microcredit’s product.

2.        Meeting volume and profitability targets in the given period.

3.        Undertake business and client appraisal of client loans application to ensure they comply with lending criteria

4.        Conduct interviews and trainings to establish the applicants character to eliminate risk of default

5.        Gather and analyses financial information to evaluate business profitability for purpose.

6.        Monitor-loan disbursement and make constant follow up to ensure timely repayment for loans

7.        Reporting regularly to my supervisor on performance of loans portfolios under my charge

8.        Preparing trainings to small scale entrepreneurs before disbursed loans.

9.        And any other task might assigned by the supervisor.

Specifications:

  1. Diploma  or  university graduate in a relevant course
  2. Have good knowledge of Arusha and area around
  3. Have excellent interpersonal, team work, communication and negotiation skills
  4. A person of high integrity, self motivated and a go getter.
  5. Have a good command of English (written and oral)
  6. References will be requested
  7. Must have computer knowledge

Application Instructions:

Please send in your CV to mmcl...@gmail.com.Deadline for this application is 25th January 2017