[IMPORTANT] FUMIGATION SERVICES JUST A CALL AWAY

Andrew Mushi

Sep 6, 2016, 4:05:02 AM9/6/16
to arusha...@googlegroups.com
Greetings to our dear esteemed customers and friends...

Are you having troubles with pests and in need of pest control?
Shiteco Enterprises Ltd(1988) would gladly like to inform you that Fumigation services are now available - efficiently,effectively and affordable.

For more info,kindly contact us at;

+255 686 473570 /
+255 754 691298

Karibuni sana