Landscaping and gardening professional needed

Monna Sitayo

Nov 16, 2017, 2:45:38 AM11/16/17
to arusha...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We are looking for landscaping and gardening professional for our home.

Anyone with an idea where we can find one?

I will appreciate.

Thanks,

Monna and Kelvin.

On 16 Nov 2017 08:13, <arusha...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
"Allert Mentink" <allert....@gmail.com>: Nov 15 03:16PM +0300

FOR SALE: IPHONE 5S, DELL LAPTOPS, XBOX 360, TOYO MOTORBIKE AND INVERTOR

I-phone 5s for sale (black)

With touch ID/finger print scanner, 8 mega pixel camera and double flash.

Refurbished

16 GB

Including cable and charger

Price: $ 250

XBOX 360 gaming console for sale

Almost new.

Including two controllers

and 5 games (NBA 2K2016, FIFA street,

Halo 4, Assasin cread, FIFA 14)

Price: $ 150

Dell Inspiron 17-5720 laptops for sale

17" inch

Intel Core i3-processor

500GB hard disk

4GB internal memory

DVD, LAN and Wifi

Latest Windows 10 and Office 2016

Very durable laptops and in good condition

Price: $ 230

TOYO KE14 (150cc) motor-bike for sale

In mint condition.

Perfect for commuting and town trips.

Price: $ 600

Invertor for sale

3000W, 48dcv

Price: $ 250

If you are interested please call or Whatsapp.

Allert: +255 684 995 414 <tel:%2B255%20684%20995%20414>
Beatrice Kiwelu <kiw...@mstcdc.or.tz>: Nov 15 12:31PM

Greetings from MS TCDC,

FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT FOR NON-FINANCE

PEOPLE COURSE

[cid:image003.jpg@01D35E26.BFF0BDB0]

Date 04TH- 8TH DECEMBER 2017

Course Objectives

The overall objective of the course is to equip participants with skills and knowledge on basic financial management. The course will also provide small business owners and
equip non-finance managers with the skills required to better manage their limited financial resources and with the necessary skills and techniques of
accounting and finance related issues in order to enable them contribute effectively and efficiently to the accomplishment of organizational objectives.

Course Content

* Overview of basic financial management

* Guiding principles of financial management

* Internal control in financial management

* Financial reporting
Learning Outcome

By the end of the course participants will be able to:

* Describe basic terms in financial management

* Explain basic principles of financial management

* Describe internal controls mechanism

* Describe the requirements in producing financial report

* Interpret financial reports

Target Group
The course is meant for non-finance staff and managers in CSOs, private companies, and government.

To sign up for the course know more about the prices, accommodation and more go to http://www.mstcdc.or.tz/course/financial-management-non-finance-people-course
For further question or concerns on the course and any relatable matter write to the course administrator Nsia directly at hump...@mstcdc.or.tz<mailto:hump...@mstcdc.or.tz>
[cid:image004.jpg@01D35E26.BFF0BDB0]
Jenga na Jeco <jecoa...@gmail.com>: Nov 15 02:00PM +0300

We are looking forward in hiring a Female cashier at our supermarket.
The following will be taken into consideration from applicants:
1.Must be a Female
2.Age between 18-22 years
3.Well english spoken
4.Living in Arusha town
5.Education: at least Form 4 graduate and above
6.Experience in related field.
7. Cv together with education certificate & birth certificate.
Apply through:
1.Email: jecoa...@gmail.com
2. Call: 0684 322 333 or 0764 071 745
-Deadline to apply: 22 November 2017
-Shortlisted candidates for interview must come with their CV and related
certificates.

P.O Box 14757 Arusha Tanzania
Location: Summit Centre Block A 2nd Floor Room 3
Mobile: 0684 322 333 or 0766 313 300
www.jenganajeco.co.tz
philip raphael <raphael...@gmail.com>: Nov 15 01:47PM +0300

*CHEMCHEM FOREST HIKE*

Another beautiful Sunday to hike with Polepole hiking in and around Arusha
as you get an overwhelming experience of natural environments in pristine
destinations scenes of monkeys, dikdiks and varieties of both tropical and
aquatic birds within the shadows of lush forests comprising of beautiful
creeks and clean clear flowing rivers.

-Date- 19/11/2017

-Duration-3 to 3.5 hrs

-Meeting time- 8:30

-Departure time- 9:00

-Charges- 10000 tsh per person

-Difficulty level- moderate

-Meeting point- Njeeres Bistro opposite Usa River post office

-Payment mode- 10000 tsh paid to the guides

-Trek location- Usa River 30 minutes drive from Arusha town

-Dress code- casual wear with hiking shoes

-Requirements- backpack to carry items as water, snacks or packed lunch

For inquiries please contact Philip or Michael via

0755676091

0755860458

Recommended professional guides registered by TTGA

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>
<in...@tanzaniamailing.co.tz>: Nov 15 02:34PM +0300

WITH ROAD SAFETY WEEK APPROACHING THE TRAFFIC POLICE WILL BE CHECKING THAT
DRIVERS UNDERSTAND ALL THE ROAD SIGNS

PLEASE CLICK ON THE SUBJECT TO SEE THE ROAD SIGNS LIST
peter feer <feerp...@gmail.com>: Nov 14 10:55AM +0300

Swahili class in Arusha/Practical Kiswahili for Foreigners and non-speakers
TSh1
Arusha, Tanzania

Swahili class in Arusha/Practical Kiswahili for Foreigners and non-speakers
EXCUSE MY KISWAHILI! NO MORE ….. It’s fun, motivational and light hearted!
Learn to write fluently, speak confidently and communicate correctly in
Kiswahili.
Send us an email to in...@projectsoverland.org. Call: +255 (0) 754 962762
Beginners level:
1. Pronunciations
2. Greetings
3. Grammar
4. Tenses
5. Parts of Speech
6. Nouns
7. Reading programme
After one week you’ll have enough time for speaking and learning grammar.
It’s a very practical course for non-speakers and foreigners to
Kiswahililand! After one month, you should be able to communicate.

INTERMEDIATES level:
1. Grammar elaborated
2. Parts of Speech
3. Intensive sentence construction
4. Propositional verbs
5. Accusative verbs
6. Writing skills intensified
7. Effective communication and speaking like an expert
NDUTU SAFARI LODGE <opera...@ndutu.com>: Nov 15 12:42PM +0300

--
Ainslie Wilson
Manager

These and lots more! Dhow and Rustic furniture in stock. Al following items
on special offer.

3 seater TZS 850,000/= with cushions
[image: Inline image 1]

2 seater TZS 650,000/= with cushions.
[image: Inline image 2]

All dhow bookshelf TZS 450,000/=
[image: Inline image 3]

Lamp TZS 120,000/=
[image: Inline image 4]

Tel: 0787904614 / 0677014763
Furniturustic <furnit...@gmail.com>: Nov 15 12:22PM +0300

Looking for tyres in good condition and reasonable price.

Size P250 / 70 R16.

Tel: 0787904614 / 0677014763
Mystic 7 <kar...@mystic7.co.tz>: Nov 15 12:34PM +0300

MYSTIC SEVEN PRESENTS 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY PARTY WEDNESDAY 15TH OF
NOVEMBER STARTS AT 08 PM!!!
MUSIC MIX BY DJ JERRY!!!!
STOUT AND SPECIAL RED LAGER AVAILABLE PLUS SPECIAL DISCOUNT OF ALL
WHISKEYS!!
BRING OUT YOUR SQUAD AND JOIN US AT MYSTIC 7 AS WE CELEBRATE THE ONE
YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!
KARIBUNI SANA!!!
MAKE YOUR RESERVATION ON +255784829516!!!!
--
Mystic 7 Brew Pub
Njiro opposite General Tyres

Twiga Brew Tanzania's first and only craft beer available here
yvette Rusell <yvette...@yahoo.com>: Nov 15 12:13PM +0300

3 block hard wood strong cupboard
Which is actually a wall fitted cupboard and going to dismental today
Anyone interested offer your price

Christmas tree with accessories

Canon ixus silver camera

4 plate electric cooker with oven new

Other household
And kitchen items

Books and stationery
Cloths and shoes
All for children and for ladies office wear

Pillows bedsheets bedcovers and towels

If interested email on

yvette...@yahoo.con

Will send pictures and prices and direction for view

Regards

Yvetter
Richard Nguma <richar...@gmail.com>: Nov 15 10:28AM +0300

Arusha de eastafricacamps <aru...@eastafricacamps.com>: Nov 15 08:01AM

East Africa Camps is looking to fill the position of Chefs. The successful candidates should have an enquiring mind, be methodical, and pay attention to detail, be creative, and show perseverance and patience, ability to work under pressure, ability to accept routine and mundane tasks, have high energy level, and be flexible, ability to overcome obstacles and persist with the task at hand, be decisive and adaptable.
KEY OUTPUTS:

* Management of all stock control, stock rotation, orders & stock takes at lodge
* To be innovative and able to work unsupervised and under pressure
* Producing Fabulous Food
* Strict food costs & continued cost cutting initiatives with local suppliers.
* Good interaction/communication with Lodge Manager and fellow staff
* Good discipline and fair treatment: Chef to be a Role Model
* Good waste management skills
* To enhance the current menu and implement a 7 day menu
* Great Bush Banqueting, drink stops, bush breakfast and other bush experience
* Responsible for training chefs, implementing & maintaining kitchen standards
KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:

* A formal or tertiary food qualification
* At least 4 to 7 years relevant experience
* Luxury lodge experience an advantage
* Passion for creating fabulous food
* Computer Literate
* Understanding how to manage food costs
Job is based in the bush so candidate must be prepared to work off the beaten track.
ONLY apply of you meet the above requirements and only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please send CV with photo and wage expectation to aru...@eastafricacamps.com<mailto:arusha@eastafricacamps.com>
Deadline November 17th/2017

[1505296628011_PastedImage]

~
Libby <libby....@gmail.com>: Nov 14 11:53PM -0800

Hello, if you will be traveling to the US anytime soon, drop me a line, I
have a quick question. Thanks, I really appreciate it!
Andrew Wallace <andywa...@aol.com>: Nov 14 08:38AM -0500

Arusha,

We warmly invite you to attend The Arusha Rhinos' inaugural rugby touch tournament on Saturday 18th November at TGT.

Teams from all over East Africa will be participating.

To enter your team get in contact with me or just come down on the day to support.
Atu Ikumboka <atu...@hotmail.com>: Nov 14 02:15PM

[cid:5a8be0e4-c6cd-4118-a85b-2c3c83a0632a]

[cid:cd046e21-a94e-4668-80af-97a1c6ffba3f]

A 39 inches Samsung flat screen TV as seen on the picture, comes with a step down converter as it was purchased in the US. It goes for 700,000 or bring offer

Serious buyers only WhatsApp only 0717112529
Lucas Mayoba <lucasmayoba@firstaidafrica.com>: Nov 15 08:58AM +0300

Book a first aid training course with us, First Aid Africa can organise
training tailored for the requirements of you or your staff. We provide
courses for tour companies, Hotels/Lodges, NGOs, Day care centers, Schools,
and other groups.

We have new stock for 2017, including the latest equipment from Europe

*First Aid kit for personal use. This small, but fully packed, kit is easy
to keep in your hand bag or car. You can get one for just $7 or Tsh 15,000/=

[image: Inline images 1]

*Our outdoor kit for Motorbikes / Cycling, is water resistant and attaches
simply to your bike, belt or backpack. You can pick this kit up in Moshi
for $12 or Tsh 25,000/=

[image: Inline images 2] [image:
Inline images 3]

*The Adventure Safari Kit is designed for adventurous activities and comes
fully packed with the latest life saving equipment. Get yours now for $20
or Tsh 45,000/=

[image: Inline images 4] [image:
Inline images 5]

*For tour companies, we are now also stocking lightweight folding
stretchers. These can be taken with you on the mountain (less than 6kg) or
kept in your car for emergencies. The stretcher folds down to a small size
but can carry large casualties, and comes with a free high-visibility
carrying bag.

[image: Inline images 6]

Website: www.firstaidafricatz.com

If this interests you, please contact us through;

lucas...@firstaidafrica.com

+255 757 211545

*Lucas S. Mayoba*
*Products & Service Manager*
*First Aid Africa*
*+255 757211545*
yvette Rusell <yvette...@yahoo.com>: Nov 15 06:59AM +0300

Dear teachers

I’m looking for teachers for history
Geography
Maths

For evenings to teach secondary level

Experience required

Please email on
yvette...@yahoo.com
Javed Khan <javedproj...@gmail.com>: Nov 14 04:28PM -0500

Dear IT Professional,

Wishes for the Day !!!

Hope you are doing great.

This is *Javed Khan* from *NESTAR TECHNOLOGIES/ AESPATECH LLC* and we have
an immediate requirement with our client where we have excellent hold and
can close the positions pretty quick. If you find yourself comfortable with
back to you or

I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back at my contact
number.

We have a Requirement *Project Manager* position in *Topeka, KS*,

VERY URGENT AND IMMEDIATE NEED

Job Title: Project Manager

Location: Topeka, KS

Duration: 06+ Months Contract

*Rate: $60/hr on All Inc,*

*Job Description:*

Leads customer engagement to ensure that it meets all scope, time, budget
and quality expectations, through planning, controlling and managing
customer projects. Manages corporate, customer and third party vendor
efforts to plan, sell and implement solutions to customer problems.
Responsible for business as well as team management. Master: Unique mastery
and recognized authority on relevant subject matter knowledge including
technologies, theories, or techniques. Contributes to the development of
innovative principles and ideas. Successfully operates in the most complex
disciplines, in which the company must operate to be successful. Provides
highly innovated solutions. Routinely exercises independent judgment in
developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives.
Develops strategy and leads large, cross-division functional teams or
projects the affect the organizations longterm goals and objectives. May
participate in cross-division, multi-function teams. First Level University
degree. Experience in project management roles or in like roles/businesses.
Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of key Services operational policies,
processes and methodologies applicable to project management.

Has an extensive understanding of critical project management techniques*
PMP Certified Education*:

Bachelor's Degree; Master's Degree, experience, *certification. Experience:
7 to 10 years.*

-------------------------------------

*Warm Regards,*

Javed Khan (Sr. Technical Recruiter)

*NESTAR TECHNOLOGIES/ AESPATECH LLC*

Direct: (201) 448-1153

Email: ja...@nestarit.com

Skype ID: javeedkhan.khan2

GTalk: javeedi...@gmail.com ; javedn...@gmail.com

www.nestarit.com

*Notice of Confidentiality:*

The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive
this in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and
destroy this e-mail message OR reply with the subject *“REMOVE”* such that
your email would be taken out of our distribution list.
"Alliance française d'Arusha" <cult...@aftarusha.org>: Nov 14 06:34PM +0300

As every November, the world is celebrating documentary movies. Alliance
française d'Arusha started this month with a special evening on Tanzanian
trees, in presence of the French director Julie Clavier. The screenings
continue with another production of Julie Clavier, and then opens on diverse
hot topics, from light to serious topics.

Join us every Wednesday from 7pm - Food & drinks available!

Please note: although the trailers may be in French only, the screenings are
all shown with English subtitles

Comme chaque année en novembre, le monde célèbre le film documentaire. Ce
mois du documentaire a démarré avec une soirée spéciale consacrée aux arbres
tanzaniens, en présence de la réalisatrice française Julie Clavier. Elle
continue avec une autre production de Julie Clavier, puis s'ouvre sur divers
sujets d'actualité, des plus légers aux plus graves.

RDV chaque mercredi, dès 19h - Boissons et restauration disponibles sur
place !

Mercredi 15 novembre I Wed November 15th

Le Potager de mon grand-père (My Grandpa's Garden) de/by Martin Esposito

Chez son grand-père, Martin est venu se ressourcer. Issu de la génération
fast-food, Martin prendra conscience de la valeur de ce précieux héritage.
C’est un hymne à la vie et à cette nature que nous devons protéger.

At his Grandpa's, Martin has come to recharge his batteries. Born within the
fast food generation, he will realize how this heritage is precious. This
movie is an hymn to life and this nature we should protect.

Bande-annonce/Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyD78crq2Rs

Mercredi 22 novembre I Wed November 22nd

La Sociologue et l'ourson de/by Etienne Chaillou, Mathias Thery

De septembre 2012 à mai 2013, la France s'enflamme sur le projet de loi du
Mariage pour tous. Des récits explicatifs de la sociologue Irène Théry à son
fils va naitre un cinéma d’ours en peluches, de jouets, de bouts de cartons.

Portrait intime et feuilleton national, ce film nous fait redécouvrir ce que
nous pensions tous connaître parfaitement : la famille.

From September 2012 to May 2013, France is torn with the debate about "The
marriage for everyone". The explanations given by the sociologist Irene
Thery to his son will result in a movie done of cuddly toys and others.

Through this topic, the movie raises a question we believed to know all
about: family.

Bande-annonce/Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoNpMemCWvM

Mercredi 29 novembre I Wed November 29th

Soirée spéciale Lutte contre la peine de mort (Special evening on Death
penalty)

Le 10 octobre, le monde se mobilisait contra la peine de mort. A l'occasion
de ce mois du documentaire, l'AF propose une soirée spéciale avec la
présentation de films témoignages et de l'exposition de dessin Draw my
abolition.

On October, 10th, the world was mobilizing against death penalty. At the
occasion of this Month for Documentary movie, AF organizes a special evening
presenting not only screenings but also the drawing exhibition: "Draw my
abolition".
Sarah Lazaro <sa...@keymediaagency.com>: Nov 14 04:50PM +0300

Dear Good people,
Greetings from KeyMedia Agency Limited.
We are looking to add another creative graphic designer in that particular
department
Should be a male,
Diploma, certificate, or bachelor degree in Graphic Designs
Website skills will be an added value
Kindly send your CV and applications details to in...@keymediaagency.com
copy sa...@keymediaagency.com
Salary negotiable
Have an opportunity to work with a team of professionals .
Asante Sana.

*(We Unlock Your Business Potential)*
zully mohamed <olkerian...@gmail.com>: Nov 14 04:09PM +0300

*JOB ADVERT*

*Position; Sales & Marketing Manager*

Olkerian Organics is a small farm located at Olkerian, (njiro ya chini), it
is fast-growing farm with ambicious plans to produce normal vegetable
varieties as well as unique ones which are in demand in Arusha region,
which are grown organically.

We are looking for a competent candidate who has qualifications and
experience specified below to fill the position of sales and Marketing.

*What are you going to do?*

As a Sales and marketing manager, you will be responsible for marketing and
sales of Olkerian Organics Produce, product development, account management
and customer support.

*Your power*

As an Olkerian Organics sales and marketing manager, you are highly
self-motivated and will maintain and develop relationships to build lasting
customer ties through your knowledge and passion for horticulture. You take
initiative and can work independently as well as in a team. You have
excellent communication skills and your administration is well organized.
You are success driven and thrive on the challenge of growth and sales. You
have a thorough knowledge of horticultural crops and markets in Tanzania,
and you are familiar with cultivation techniques and farm management. With
your sales & technical skill you will unlock the market and production
potential of prime vegetable produce.

*Requirements*

- Tertiary qualification in Agriculture with at least 3-year experience
in vegetable and farm produce sales and marketing.
- Intimate knowledge of the area: the customers, crops, market demand
and other challenges
- Customer Service ethics
- Able and willing to conduct, manage and evaluate resellers.
- Experience with MS Office and Social Media.
- Strong knowledge of Organic farming methods and techniques.
- Driving is a bonus with Valid driving license.

*Interested?*

Please send your application to the below address.

olkerian...@gmail.com
You have received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.