january massage treatments at USA river

Kili Kilima

Jan 15, 2018, 6:14:26 AM1/15/18
to arusha...@googlegroups.com
Experience total relaxation with one of our signature massage treatments. we are day spa offering massage, body treatments to rejuvenate your spirit.

Each Kilima massage is designed to help you achieve total Relaxation, improve skin and muscle tone, increase blood circulation, and remove toxic from the body. indulge with our relaxing treatments and reach a state of renewal for your mind and body.

we invite you to slow down, sit back, clear your thoughts, and unwind – explore our many signature massage therapy focuses and schedule your relaxation at a Kilima spa .
For January special treatment, for appointment kindly book with us by sending us email or calling us
Many Regards
Kilima spa
0627184212