RE: SEEKING VOLUNTIERS

Gola Foundation

May 2, 2015, 1:24:26 AM5/2/15
to arusha...@googlegroups.com
 Dearest ,
                 Gola foundation is the non-profit organization which our main goal is to support street youths,orphans,and children with drug addicted by engaging them in different income generating activities like agriculture, traditional arts, sports & games that currently we have a camp/hostel with 25 youths located  in meru district near precious blood secondary school that we use to train our youth in.
  •  life skills
  • entrepreneurship
  • creative arts
  • sports
  • agricultural skills
  • computer application
  • English language
  • Guidance and counseling
  so we kindly seeking for volunteers with different skills to come and support  us in mentoring our youth in the above mentioned topics .if your a doctor , teacher, psychologist, pastor come and visit us .also we believe that every body have something to contribute to others so come and share something with us and we will appreciate  u can also support us in agricultural tools, sports equipments, arts, computers etc.

        please feel free to visit us at any day
for more information call +255755065220 or e-mail: gola...@gmail.com