SHOP ATTENDANT POSITION AVAILABLE

Application - Expert Consultancy

Jan 12, 2018, 12:27:14 AM1/12/18
to arusha...@googlegroups.com

SHOP ATTENDANT POSITION AVAILABLE

Our Client, in retail business in Arusha is seeking experienced & highly motivated individuals to fill the positions of Shop Attendants.

Job Type: Permanent

Sectors: Retail Business

Ref: REC/064/2018

Salary: Negotiable

Starting Date: End of January

Qualifications for the Shop Attendant Job

v  High school/Certificate in business Management course, or equivalent (minimum 2 years’ retail stores experience).

v  Sales background in service/luxury industry. Can engage customers, sell with various tactics, handle conflicts with customers.

v  Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with customers and co-workers

v  Ability to positively and proactively handle customer concerns and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.

v  Ability to quickly learn new procedures and processes.

v  Strong organizational and follow-through skills.

v  Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.

v  Ability to follow through with instructions given

v  High Level of Integrity and honesty

v  Excellent ability in handling cash

v  Reliable and trustworthy

v  Innovative and well organized

Note:

Pre-qualified candidates will be required to present certified copies of certificates from respective colleges as well as written references from their previous employers. Any falsified information will lead to immediate disqualification.

Our priority will be for candidates in Arusha.

How to Apply:

Share only updated CV & Cover letter to appli...@expertconsultancy.co.tz

Apply before January 20th, 2018.

Application - Expert Consultancy