Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Leonactivetz.leonard Hiking

no leída,
19 ene 2017, 0:25:1219/1/17
a arushamailing,twendehi...@gmail.com
  1. Twende matembezi! Let’s go hike!
    KISIMIRI TREK.
    Duration: 3.5 to4 hours
    Strenuousness: Medium to High Level.
    Call for a Quote...
    +255 787 790 777
    0673 790 774
    +255 787 116 577
    This Sunday Jan 22/2017.We will meet at 8:30 sharp at MOUNT MERU HOTEL (along Nairobi-Moshi road near Philips) from where we will drive to Country side (about 35. minutes’ drive from Arusha way to Moshi Road). We will leave our cars at a safe place and start hiking from there. Please make sure to wear good shoes with sufficient traction. And don't forget your cameras!
    Please let us know if you have space in your car for others to join who do not have their own wheels (and also let us know if you need transport, we will try to link you with others).
    The fee will be 10,000 Tsh per person to pay the guides.
    For those that share transport, please discuss fuel contributions amongst yourselves.
    Please also bring your own food and plenty of water because we will not be stopping at a restaurant for lunch. Also please take appropriate cover for shine . For more information please call us.
    The next hike following this one will be on Sunday Jan 29/2017.Normal hike.
  2. Stretch your Legs and experience the real Tanzania Nature Library.
    You are most welcome!
  3. "Twende Hiking Group" consists of a varying group of hiking enthusiasts who like to go on Cycling and hikes in the surroundings of Arusha. Anyone who likes being active and enjoys being in Trail nature network is welcome. There is no need to register or sign up beforehand. We aim to go on a hike every weekend.
    --

Leonactivetz.leonard Hiking

no leída,
26 ene 2017, 0:34:3226/1/17
a arushamailing,twendehi...@gmail.com
  1. This Saturday Jan 28 /2017
    SATURDAY HIKE: @ GLAI BOMA TREK
    This activity is perfect for:
    Those who have limited time but still want have a good hike and who enjoy observing a peaceful natural environment.
  2. ...
  3. Length of excursion 3 to3.5hours.
  4. Level of Strenuousness: Moderate.
  5. Price:10,000 to pay the Guide.
  6. What included: Guide.
  7. Where do we go? ~ Leave the city drive to country side on the wild side at the foot of Mount Meru.
  8. Where do we meet?
  9. We will meet at 8:30 sharp at MOUNT MERU HOTEL (along Nairobi-Moshi road near Philips) from where we will drive to Country side (about 20. minutes’ away from town. Please make sure to wear good shoes with sufficient traction.

  1. Please also bring your own food and plenty of water because we will not be stopping at a restaurant for lunch. Also please take appropriate cover for shine.
  1. Please note this.
    The next hike following this one will be on Sunday Jan 29/2017.Normal hike. Just the next day
    @ SAKILA HILL TREK.
    Level of strenuousness: Moderate.
    Length of excursion:3.5to 4 hours.
    Drive to the hiking point about 35 minutes way to Moshi road.
    For more information's please call us.

  1. +255 787 790 777
    0673 790 774
  1. +255 787 16 57.
    You are most welcome!
    "Twende Hiking Group" consists of a varying group of hiking enthusiasts who like to go on Cycling and hikes in the surroundings of Arusha. Anyone who likes being active and enjoys being in Trail nature network is welcome. There is no need to register or sign up beforehand. We aim to go on a hike every weekend:

Leonactivetz.leonard Hiking

no leída,
27 ene 2017, 0:29:0227/1/17
a arushamailing,twendehi...@gmail.com
  1. --

Leonactivetz.leonard Hiking

no leída,
3 feb 2017, 0:31:483/2/17
a arushamailing,twendehi...@gmail.com
  1. MARERA TREKKING
    This Sunday Feb 05, 2017
    Duration: 3.5 to 4 hour

  1. Strenuousness: Medium to High Level.
  1. ...
  2. Meeting Place:
    8:30 am, sharp at MOUNT MERU HOTEL
    (along Nairobi-Moshi road near Philips.
  3. Location:
    Meru Land. where we will hike near and on some beautiful hills with great views. Drive to hiking point(about 35 minutes drive from Arusha way to Kilimanjaro Air port) start hike from there. The hike will take 3.5 to4 hours please make sure to wear good shoes with sufficient traction.
    Twende Hike" We are an adventurous team that loves to explore the Wilderness Trails. Join us as we walk and Hike to amazing
    destinations to find the best of nature library and all
    that Tanzania people have to offer.

  1. Please let us know if you have space in your car for others to join
    who do not have their own wheels (and also let us know if you need
    transport, we will try to link you with others).
    The fee will be 10,000 Tsh per person to pay the guides. For those
    that share transport, please discuss fuel contributions amongst
    yourselves.
  1. Please also bring your own food and plenty of water because we will
    not be stopping at a restaurant for lunch. Also please take
  1. appropriate cover for rain or shine.
    The next hike following this one will be on Sunday Feb 12/2017. Normal hike
    You are most welcome!.
    Call for a Quote

  1. +255 787 790 777
    0673 790 774

Leonactivetz.leonard Hiking

no leída,
9 feb 2017, 0:39:409/2/17
a arushamailing,twendehi...@gmail.com
  1. SATURDAY FAMILY HIKE.
    CHEM CHEM TREK,
    &
    (SUNDAY NORMAL HIKE.)

    This Saturday Feb 11/2017.
    Duration: 2.5to 3hour
    Level of strenuousness: Medium.

    Meeting Place:
    8:15 am, sharp at MOUNT MERU HOTEL

  1. (along Nairobi-Moshi road near Philips.

  1. Departure time 08:30 am.
    Habitat: Tropical semi forest.

    Where do we go?~
    Leave the city by cars drive about 15 minutes drive off road. away from Arusha, way to Moshi road.

    What is included?: Guide.

    Location: Meru Land,
    Where we will hike on some beautiful Natural garden with great landscapes views.
    The Family hikes are relatively easy hikes of maximum 2.5to3 hours. Suitable for children 7-10 years and above(accompanied by adults).
    You are most welcome!.
    for more information's and Booking please call
    Leonard or Canely

  1. twendehi...@gmail.com

    The next hike following this one will be on Sunday Feb 12/2017. Normal Hike.
    @ SAKILA TREK

Leonactivetz.leonard Hiking

no leída,
10 feb 2017, 0:17:3410/2/17
a arushamailing,twendehi...@gmail.com

Leonactivetz.leonard Hiking

no leída,
16 feb 2017, 0:12:0216/2/17
a arushamailing,twendehi...@gmail.com
  1. Trek !Trek! Trek!
    This Sunday Feb 19/2017
    SONGOTA Falls.
    The adventure you won't soon forget.
    Duration: 3.5 to 4 hours....
    Strenuousness: Higher quite
    Challenge but Good for both ^Kings & Beginners hikers^.
    Location: Arusha @The foot of Mount Meru.
    Habitat: Tropical semi forest.

  1. Meeting Place:
    8:15 am, sharp at MOUNT MERU HOTEL
    (along Nairobi-Moshi road near Philips.
  1. Departure time 08:30 am.
    Habitat: Tropical semi forest.
  1. Where do we go?
    Leave the city by cars drive about15 minutes drive away from Arusha, way to Moshi road.
    What is included?: Guide.
  2. Location: Meru Land,
    Where we will hike on some beautiful area with great landscapes views.
  1. Please let us know if you have space in your car for others to join who do not have their own wheels (and also let us know if you need transport, we will try to link you with others).
    The fee will be 10,000 Tsh per person to pay the guides. For those
    that share transport, please discuss fuel contributions amongst yourselves.
    Please also bring your own food and plenty of water because we will not be stopping at a restaurant for lunch. Also please take
  1. appropriate cover for rain or shine. And make sure to wear good shoes with sufficient
    traction. don't forget your Walking sticks if you have it.
  2. The next hike following this one will be on Sunday Feb 26/2017.
    You are most welcome!.
    for more information's please call
  1. Please!!! Being on time is our second nature.

Leonactivetz.leonard Hiking

no leída,
22 feb 2017, 0:14:0122/2/17
a arushamailing,twendehi...@gmail.com
  1. SING'S HIKE.
    Saturday Trek.
    Not a Family hike, is great for both Kings and beginner hikers. Perfect for those who have limited time on Sunday but still feel and want to join Twende hiking group to stretch their legs and learn something from Nature.
  2. This Saturday Feb 25/2017...
    Duration: 3.5 to 4 hours.

  1. Meeting Place:
    8:15 am, sharp at MOUNT MERU HOTEL
    (along Nairobi-Moshi road near Philips.
  1. Departure time 08:30 am.
    Habitat: Tropical semi forest.
  2. Where do we go?
    Leave the city by cars drive about15 minutes drive away from Arusha, way to Moshi road.
    What is included?: Guide.
  1. Location: Meru Land,
    Where we will hike on some beautiful area with great landscapes views.
    Please let us know if you have space in your car for others to join who do not have their own wheels (and also let us know if you need transport, we will try to link you with others).
    The fee will be 10,000 Tsh per person to pay the guides. For those
  1. that share transport, please discuss fuel contributions amongst yourselves. Also please take

  1. appropriate cover for rain or shine. And make sure to wear good shoes with sufficient
    traction. don't forget your Walking sticks if you have it.
  1. The next hike following this one will be on Sunday Feb 26/2017. Just a after.

  1. You are most welcome!.
    twendehi...@gmail.com
    Please!!! Being on time is our second nature

Leonactivetz.leonard Hiking

no leída,
24 feb 2017, 5:10:0824/2/17
a arushamailing,twendehi...@gmail.com
  1. MNSHUP TREK
    This Sunday Feb 26/2017

  1. Duration: 3.5 to 4 hours.
    Meeting Place:
  1. 8:15 am, sharp at MOUNT MERU HOTEL...

  1. (along Nairobi-Moshi road near Philips.
  1. Departure time 08:30 am.
    Habitat: Tropical semi forest.
  2. Where do we go?
    Leave the city by cars drive about15 minutes drive away from Arusha, way to Moshi road.
    What is included?: Guide.
  3. Location: Meru Land,
    Where we will hike on some beautiful area with great landscapes views.
    Please let us know if you have space in your car for others to join who do not have their own wheels (and also let us know if you need transport, we will try to link you with others).
    The fee will be 10,000 Tsh per person to pay the guides. For those
    that share transport, please discuss fuel contributions amongst yourselves. Also please take
    appropriate cover for rain or shine. And make sure to wear good shoes with sufficient
    traction. don't forget your Walking sticks if you have it.
  1. The next hike following this one will be on Sunday March 05/2017.

  1. You are most welcome!.
    for more information's please call
    Leonard or Canely
    +255 787 790 777
    0673 790 774
    +255 787 116 577
    twendehi...@gmail.com

Leonactivetz.leonard Hiking

no leída,
2 mar 2017, 0:36:302/3/17
a arushamailing,twendehi...@gmail.com
NJEKU TREKKING
This Sunday March 05, 2017

Duration: 3.5 to 4 hour
[...]

Please take cover for rain or shine.
The next hike following this one will be on Sunday March 12/2017. Normal hike

You are most welcome!.
Call for a Quote
+255 787 790 777
0673 790 774

Leonactivetz.leonard Hiking

no leída,
8 mar 2017, 0:14:458/3/17
a arushamailing,twendehi...@gmail.com
Twende matembezi! Let’s go hike!
LIKAMBA SAVANAH  TREK
.
Duration: 3.5 to4 hours

Strenuousness: Medium to High Level.
Call for a Quote
+255 787 790 777
0673 790 774
+255 787 116 577
This Sunday March 12/2017.We will meet at 8:30 sharp at MOUNT MERU HOTEL (along Nairobi-Moshi road near Philips) from where we will drive to Country side (about 35. minutes’ drive from Arusha way to Porini Road {Dodoma Road}. We will leave our cars at a safe place and start hiking from there. Please make sure to wear good shoes with sufficient traction. And don't forget your cameras!

Please let us know if you have space in your car for others to join who do not have their own wheels (and also let us know if you need transport, we will try to link you with others).
The fee will be 10,000 Tsh per person to pay the guides.
For those that share transport, please discuss fuel contributions amongst yourselves.
 Also please take appropriate cover for rain or shine . For more information please call us.
The next hike following this one will be on Sunday March 19 /2017.Normal hike and the day before there will be the family hike.

Stretch your Legs and experience the real Tanzania Nature Library.
You are most welcome!
"Twende Hiking Group" consists of a varying group of hiking enthusiasts who like to go on Cycling and hikes in the surroundings of Arusha. Anyone who likes being active and enjoys being in Trail nature network is welcome. There is no need to register or sign up beforehand. We aim to go on a hike every weekend.
--

Leonactivetz.leonard Hiking

no leída,
9 mar 2017, 1:01:579/3/17
a arushamailing,twendehi...@gmail.com

Leonactivetz.leonard Hiking

no leída,
16 mar 2017, 2:30:0416/3/17
a arushamailing,twendehi...@gmail.com
  1. NYIKA TREK
    This Sunday March 19/2017

  1. Duration: 3.5 to 4 hours.
    Meeting Place:
  1. 8:15 am, sharp at MOUNT MERU HOTEL...

  1. (along Nairobi-Moshi road near Philips.
  1. Departure time 08:30 am: Tropical semi forest.
  2. Where do we go?
    Leave the city by cars drive about 35 minutes drive away from Arusha, way to Dodoma road.
    What is included?: Guide.
  3. Location: Masai Wood Land,

  1. Where we will hike on some beautiful area with great landscapes views.
  1. Please let us know if you have space in your car for others to join who do not have their own wheels (and also let us know if you need transport, we will try to link you with others).
    The fee will be 10,000 Tsh per person to pay the guides. For those
    that share transport, please discuss fuel contributions amongst yourselves. Also please take
  1. appropriate cover for rain or shine. And make sure to wear good shoes with sufficient
    traction. don't forget your Walking sticks if you have it.
  1. The next hike following this one will be on Sunday March 26/2017.

  1. You are most welcome!.
    for more information's please call
    Leonard or Canely
  1. twendehi...@gmail.com
    Please!!! We still keeping sing up for Mount Meru Climbing
    --

Leonactivetz.leonard Hiking

no leída,
23 mar 2017, 1:25:2123/3/17
a arushamailing,twendehi...@gmail.com

OLDONYOROCK HIKE
(Vilima Vitatu)
This Sunday March 26/2017

Duration: 3.5 to 4 hours.

Meeting Place:...

8:15 am, sharp at MOUNT MERU HOTEL

(along Nairobi-Moshi road near Philips.

Departure time 08:30 am , sharp on dot.

Where do we go?
Leave the city by cars drive about 40 minutes drive away from Arusha, way to Dodoma road.
What is included?: Guide.

Location: Vilima vitatu. Masai Wood Land,

Where we will hike on some beautiful area with great landscapes views.
Please let us know if you have space in your car for others to join who do not have their own wheels (and also let us know if you need transport, we will try to link you with others).
The fee will be 10,000 Tsh per person to pay the guides. For those
that share transport, please discuss fuel contributions amongst yourselves. Also please take
appropriate cover for rain or shine. And make sure to wear good shoes with sufficient traction. don't forget your Walking sticks if you have it.

The next hike following this one will be on Sunday April 2/2017.

You are most welcome!.
for more information's please call

Leonard.

+255 787 790 777
0673 790 774

twendehi...@gmail.com
Please!!! Being on time is our second nature

Leonactivetz.leonard Hiking

no leída,
30 mar 2017, 1:18:5330/3/17
a arushamailing,twendehi...@gmail.com
DONYO CRATER HIKE.
This Sunday April 02/2017
Duration: 3.5 to 4 hours.
Meeting Place:
8:15 am, sharp at MOUNT MERU HOTEL
(along Nairobi-Moshi road near Philips.

Departure time 08:30 am , sharp on dot.

Where do we go?
Leave the city by cars drive about 40 minutes drive away from Arusha, way to Namanga/ Nairobi road.
What is included?: Guide.

Location: Masai Land,
Where we will hike on some beautiful area with great landscapes views.
Please let us know if you have space in your car for others to join who do not have their own wheels (and also let us know if you need transport, we will try to link you with others).
The fee will be 10,000 Tsh per person to pay the guides. For those
that share transport, please discuss fuel contributions amongst yourselves. Also please take
appropriate cover for rain. And make sure to wear good shoes with sufficient traction. don't forget your Walking sticks if you have it.

The next hike following this one will be on Sunday April 09/2017.And the day before there will be the Family hike on Saturday April 08 2017.
You are most welcome!.
for more information's please call
Leonard.
0673 790 774
Please!!! Being on time is our second nature.

Leonactivetz.leonard Hiking

no leída,
6 abr 2017, 8:51:246/4/17
a arushamailing,twendehi...@gmail.com
  1. SATURDAY FAMILY HIKE.
    CHEM CHEM TREK,
  1. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    This Saturday April 08/2017.
    Duration: 2.5to 3hour...
    Level of strenuousness: Medium.
  1. Meeting Place:
    8:15 am, sharp at MOUNT MERU HOTEL
    (along Nairobi-Moshi road near Philips.
  1. Departure time 08:30 am.
    Habitat: Tropical semi forest.
  2. Where do we go?~
    Leave the city by cars drive about 20 minutes drive off road. away from Arusha, way to Moshi road.
  3. What is included?: Guide.
  1. Location: Meru Land,
    Where we will hike on some beautiful Natural garden with great landscapes views.
    The Family hikes are
    relatively easy hikes of maximum 2.5to3 hours. Suitable for children 7-10 years and above(accompanied by adults).
  1. You are most welcome!.
    for more information's and Booking please call
    Leonard or Canely
  1. +255 787 790 777
    0673 790 774
  1. The next hike following this one will be on Sunday April 09/2017. Normal Hike. CRONGA TREK
    -- Twende Hiking Group
    twendehi...@gmail.com
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Twende-Hiking-Group/214610625337991?ref=ts&fref=ts

Leonactivetz.leonard Hiking

no leída,
12 abr 2017, 3:01:3312/4/17
a arushamailing,twendehi...@gmail.com

EASTER - SATURDAY- GETAWAY TREK
DONYO HIKE
This Saturday April 15/2017
Duration: 3.5 to 4 hours.
Meeting Place:
8:15 am, sharp at MOUNT MERU HOTEL
(along Nairobi-Moshi road near Philips.
Departure time 08:30 am:
Where do we go?
Leave the city by cars drive about 35 minutes drive away from Arusha, way to Namanga road.
What is included?: Guide.
Location: Savanna Wood Land,
Where we will hike on some beautiful area with great landscapes views.
Please let us know if you have space in your car for others to join who do not have their own wheels (and also let us know if you need transport, we will try to link you with others).
The fee will be 10,000 Tsh per person to pay the guides. For those
that share transport, please discuss fuel contributions amongst yourselves. Also please take
appropriate cover for rain or shine. And make sure to wear good shoes with sufficient
traction. don't forget your Walking sticks if you have it.
The next hike following this one will be on Sunday April 23/2017.
Normal hike.
You are most welcome!.
for more information's please call
Leonard or Canely
+255 787 790 777
0673 790 774

Leonactivetz.leonard Hiking

no leída,
20 abr 2017, 2:04:4420/4/17
a arushamailing,twendehi...@gmail.com
MIGUNGA TREK
This Sunday April 23/2017
Duration: 3.5 to 4 hours.
Meeting Place:
8:15 am, sharp at MOUNT MERU HOTEL
(along Nairobi-Moshi road near Philips.
Departure time 08:30 am:
Where do we go?
Leave the city by cars drive about 40 minutes drive away from Arusha, way to Dodoma Road.
What is included?: Guide.
Location: Savannha, Sand ~ Wood Land,
Where we will hike on some beautiful area with great landscapes views.
Please let us know if you have space in your car for others to join who do not have their own wheels (and also let us know if you need transport, we will try to link you with others).
The fee will be 10,000 Tsh per person to pay the guides. For those
that share transport, please discuss fuel contributions amongst yourselves. Also please take appropriate cover for rain or shine. And make sure to wear good shoes with sufficient traction. don't forget your Walking sticks if you have it.
The next hike following this one will be on Sunday April 30/2017.
Normal hike.
You are most welcome!.
for more information's please call
Leonard

Leonactivetz.leonard Hiking

no leída,
27 abr 2017, 1:43:0927/4/17
a arushamailing,twendehi...@gmail.com
 TWENDE SUNDAY HIKE
       SURA ;B; TREK

Date 30 April 2017.
DURATION :     3.5 to 4 Hours.
DIFFICULTY LEVEL:      Moderate to High.
MEETING TIME: 8:15 am
DEPARTURE TIME:  08:30 am
MEETING POINT :   at MOUNT MERU HOTEL along Nairobi-- Moshi road near Philips
.
TREK LOCATION:       Meru foot, Drive about 40 Minutes away from Arusha way to Moshi Road.
CHARGES P.P :            10000 TSH.
BOOKING DEADLINE:         30 April 2017 @ 7h30 am.
PAYMENT MODE:   10000 pay the guides.
DRESS CODE:    Casual slacks or cargo pants       { NO wedding shoes}.
                               Hiking shoes with good grip.
                                Rain gears.
        REQUIREMENTS/ what to carry:
         Backpack to carry your personal items.
      Water 2ltr or Extra,  Packed lunch / Snacks,
Please contact Leonard for more information +255 7897 790 777/  +255 787 116 5777.
The next hike following this one will be on Sunday May 07/2017.
Normal hike.
You are most welcome

Leonactivetz.leonard Hiking

no leída,
4 may 2017, 1:23:514/5/17
a arushamailing,twendehi...@gmail.com
TWENDE SUNDAY HIKE
     MARERA TREK
Date May 07/ 2017.

DURATION :     3.5 to 4 Hours.
DIFFICULTY LEVEL:      Modarate to High.

BOOKING DEADLINE:         May 07/ 2017 @ 7h30 am.

PAYMENT MODE:   10000 pay the guides.
DRESS CODE:    Casual slacks or cargo pants       { NO wedding shoes}.
                               Hiking shoes with good grip.
                                Rain gears.
        REQUIREMENTS/ what to carry:
         Backpack to carry your personal items.
      Water 2ltr or Extra,  Parcked lunch / Snacks,
The next hike following this one will be on Sunday May 14/2017.
Normal hike and the day before there will be the family hike. may 13.

Stretch your Legs and experience the real Tanzania Nature Library.
You are most welcome!
"Twende Hiking Group" consists of a varying group of hiking enthusiasts who like to go on Cycling and hikes in the surroundings of Arusha. Anyone who likes being active and enjoys being in Trail nature network is welcome.
 Please contact Leonard for more information +255 7897 790 777/
 +255 787 116 5777.

Leonactivetz.leonard Hiking

no leída,
11 may 2017, 3:28:3111/5/17
a arushamailing,twendehi...@gmai.com
KILIMA MOTTO FAMILY HIKE ON this Saturday may 13/2017
About Family.
 Family hikes are relatively easy hikes of maximum2.5 to 3 hours. Suitable for Children(Accompanied by adults.
Duration: 2.5 to 3 hour
Strenuousness: Medium.
Meeting Place:
8:30 am, sharp at MOUNT MERU HOTEL

(along Nairobi-Moshi road near Philips.
Location:
Savanha Land. where we will hike near and on some beautiful hills with great Landscapes views. Drive to hiking point is about 30 minutes drive from Arusha towards to Namanga road then we get off from the main road to trek trails and start hike from there. The hike will take 2.5 to3 hours please make sure to wear good shoes with sufficient traction.
Twende Hike" We are an adventurous team that loves to explore the Wilderness trails.
 Join us as we walk and hike to amazing destinations to find the best of nature library and all that Tanzania people have to offer.

Please let us know if you have space in your car for others to join who do not have their own wheels (and also let us know if you need transport, we will try to link you with others).
The fee will be 10,000 Tsh per person to pay the guides. For those that share transport, please discuss fuel contributions amongst
yourselves.
Please take cover for rain or shine.The next hike following this one will be on Sunday May 14/2017. Normal hike @ NABERERA TREK
You are most welcome!.

Call for a Quote
+255 787 790 777

Leonactivetz.leonard Hiking

no leída,
18 may 2017, 1:25:3518/5/17
a arushamailing,twendehi...@gmail.com
    TWENDE SUNDAY HIKE
 LUKOKOLA TREK
Date May 21/ 2017.

DURATION :     3.5 to 4 Hours.
DIFFICULTY LEVEL:      Moderate/ Medium to High.

MEETING TIME: 8:15 am
DEPARTURE TIME:  08:30 am
MEETING POINT :   at MOUNT MERU HOTEL along Nairobi-- Moshi road near Philips.
TREK LOCATION:       Meru foot, Drive about 35 Minutes away from Arusha way to Namanga Road.
CHARGES P.P :            10000 TSH.
BOOKING DEADLINE:         May 21/ 2017 @ 7h30 am.

PAYMENT MODE:   10000 pay the guides.
DRESS CODE:    Casual slacks or cargo pants       { NO wedding shoes}.
                               Hiking shoes with good grip.
                                Rain gears.
        REQUIREMENTS/ what to carry:
         Backpack to carry your personal items.
      Water 2ltr or Extra,  Packed lunch / Snacks,
The next hike following this one will be on Sunday May 28/2017.
Stretch your Legs and experience the real Tanzania Nature Library.
You are most welcome!
"Twende Hiking Group" consists of a varying group of hiking enthusiasts who like to go on Cycling and hikes in the surroundings of Arusha. Anyone who likes being active and enjoys being in Trail nature network is welcome.
 Please contact Leonard for more information +255 7897 790 777/
 +255 787 116 5777.

--

Leonactivetz.leonard Hiking

no leída,
25 may 2017, 1:18:1525/5/17
a arushamailing,twendehi...@gmail.com
POLO POLO TREK
Date May 28/ 2017.

DURATION :     3.5 to 4 Hours.
DIFFICULTY LEVEL:      Moderate to High.

MEETING TIME: 8:15 am
DEPARTURE TIME:  08:30 am
MEETING POINT :   at MOUNT MERU HOTEL along Nairobi-- Moshi road near Philips.
TREK LOCATION:       Maasai foot land, Drive about 40 Minutes away from Arusha way to Nairobi/ Namanga Road.
CHARGES P.P :            10000 TSH.
BOOKING DEADLINE:         May 28/ 2017 @ 7h30 am.

PAYMENT MODE:   10000 pay the guides.
DRESS CODE:    Casual slacks or cargo pants       { NO wedding shoes}.
                               Hiking shoes with good grip.
                                Rain gears.
        REQUIREMENTS/ what to carry:
                   Trek stick
         Backpack to carry your personal items.
      Water 2ltr or Extra,  Packed lunch / Snacks,
The next hike following this one will be on Sunday June 4/2017.

Stretch your Legs and experience the real Tanzania Nature Library.
You are most welcome!
"Twende Hiking Group" consists of a varying group of hiking enthusiasts who like to go on Cycling and hikes in the surroundings of Arusha. Anyone who likes being active and enjoys being in Trail nature network is welcome.
 Please contact Leonard for more information
 +255 7897 790 777/
 +255 787 116 5777.

Leonactivetz.leonard Hiking

no leída,
1 jun 2017, 1:21:171/6/17
a arushamailing,twendehi...@gmail.com
KORONGO TREK

Date 04June 2017.

DURATION :     3.5 to 4 Hours.
DIFFICULTY LEVEL:      Moderate to High.
MEETING TIME: 8:15 am
DEPARTURE TIME:  08:30 am
MEETING POINT :   at MOUNT MERU HOTEL along Nairobi-- Moshi road near Philips.
TREK LOCATION:       Maasai step foot Land, Drive about 40 Minutes away from Arusha way to Tarangire/ Serengeti Road.
CHARGES P.P :            10000 TSH.
BOOKING DEADLINE:         June 04 2017 @ 7h30 am.

PAYMENT MODE:   10000 pay the guides.
DRESS CODE:    Casual slacks or cargo pants       { NO wedding shoes}.
                               Hiking shoes with good grip.
                                Rain gears.
        REQUIREMENTS/ what to carry:
         Backpack to carry your personal items.
      Water 2ltr or Extra,  Packed lunch / Snacks,
Please contact Leonard for more information +255 7897 790 777/  +255 787 116 5777.
The next hike following this one will be on Saturday June 10/2017 Family hike and the day after there will be the normal hike.
You are most welcome

--

Leonactivetz.leonard Hiking

no leída,
8 jun 2017, 1:17:548/6/17
a arushamailing,twendehi...@gmail.com
  FAMILY HIKE this Saturday June10/2017
  SERONGA TREK
About Family.
 Family hikes are relatively easy hikes of maximum2.5 to 3 hours. Suitable for Children(Accompanied by adults.
Duration: 2.5 to 3 hour
Strenuousness: Medium.
Meeting Place:
8:30 am, sharp at MOUNT MERU HOTEL
(along Nairobi-Moshi road near Philips.
Location:
Savanah Land. where we will hike near and on some beautiful hills with great Landscapes views. Drive to hiking point is about 35 minutes drive from Arusha towards to Tarangire/Dodoma road. The hike will take 2.5 to3 hours please make sure to wear good shoes with sufficient traction.

Twende Hike" We are an adventurous team that loves to explore the Wilderness trails.
 Join us as we walk and hike to amazing destinations to find the best of nature library and all that Tanzania people have to offer.
Please let us know if you have space in your car for others to join who do not have their own wheels (and also let us know if you need transport, we will try to link you with others).
The fee will be 10,000 Tsh per person to pay the guides. For those that share transport, please discuss fuel contributions amongst
yourselves.
Please take cover for rain or shine. The next hike following this one will be on Sunday June 11/2017. Normal hike.  MUNGERE TREK
You are most welcome!.
´´Twende hike´ ´provide healthy, fun activities in a professional manner and relaxed environment for people wishing to experience Tanzania on foot or bicycle

Call for a Quote
+255 787 790 777

Leonactivetz.leonard Hiking

no leída,
15 jun 2017, 9:16:5315/6/17
a arushamailing,twendehi...@gmail.com

SAMBUCO CRATER TREK
Date 18 June 2017.

DURATION :     3.5 to 4 Hours.
DIFFICULTY LEVEL:      Moderate to High.
MEETING TIME: 8:15 am
DEPARTURE TIME:  08:30 am
MEETING POINT :   at MOUNT MERU HOTEL along Nairobi-- Moshi road near Philips.

TREK LOCATION:     Wandering  Masai step foot Land, Drive about 45 Minutes away from Arusha way to Namanga/
Nairobi road.
CHARGES P.P :            10000 TSH.
BOOKING DEADLINE:         June 18 2017 @ 7h30 am.

PAYMENT MODE:   10000 pay the guides.
DRESS CODE:    Casual slacks or cargo pants       { NO wedding shoes}.
                               Hiking shoes with good grip.
                                Rain gears.
        REQUIREMENTS/ what to carry:
         Backpack to carry your personal items.

      Water 2ltr or Extra, / Snacks,
Please contact Leonard for more information +255 7897 790 777/ +255 713 790 774/  +255 787 116 5777.
The next hike following this one will be on Sunday June 25/2017 Normal hike.
You are most welcome.

´´Twende hike´ ´provide healthy, fun activities in a professional manner and relaxed environments for people wishing to experience Tanzania on foot or bicycle

Leonactivetz.leonard Hiking

no leída,
23 jun 2017, 1:31:4623/6/17
a arushamailing,twendehi...@gmail.com

LOITOKITOK TREK
Date 25June 2017.

DURATION :     3.5 to 4 Hours.
DIFFICULTY LEVEL:      Moderate to High.
MEETING TIME: 8:15 am
DEPARTURE TIME:  08:30 am
MEETING POINT :   at MOUNT MERU HOTEL along Nairobi-- Moshi road near Philips.

TREK LOCATION:     Wandering  Masai step foot Land, Drive about 40.Minutes away from Arusha way to Serengeti/Tarangire Road.
CHARGES P.P :            10000 TSH.
BOOKING DEADLINE:         June 25/2017 @ 7h30 am.

PAYMENT MODE:   10000 pay the guides.
DRESS CODE:    Casual slacks or cargo pants       { NO wedding shoes}.
                               Hiking shoes with good grip.
                                Rain gears.
        REQUIREMENTS/ what to carry:
         Backpack to carry your personal items.
      Water 2ltr or Extra, / Snacks,

Please contact Leonard for more information +255 7897 790 777/ +255 713 790 774/  +255 787 116 577.
The next hike following this one will be on Sunday July 02/2017 Normal hike.
You are most welcome.

´´Twende hike´ ´provide healthy, fun activities in a professional manner and relaxed environments for people wishing to experience Tanzania on foot or bicycle's

Leonactivetz.leonard Hiking

no leída,
1 jul 2017, 1:06:301/7/17
a arushamailing,twendehi...@gmail.com
E- UNOTO TREK
Date July 02/ 2017.

DURATION :     3.5 to 4 Hours.
DIFFICULTY LEVEL:      Moderate to High.
MEETING TIME: 8:15 am
DEPARTURE TIME:  08:30 am
MEETING POINT :   at MOUNT MERU HOTEL along Nairobi-- Moshi road near Philips.
TREK LOCATION:       Maasai foot land, Drive about 45 Minutes away from Arusha way to Dodoma/ Manyara Road.
CHARGES P.P :            10000 TSH.
BOOKING DEADLINE:         July 02/ 2017 @ 7h30 am.

PAYMENT MODE:   10000 pay the guides.
DRESS CODE:    Casual slacks or cargo pants       { NO wedding shoes}.
                               Hiking shoes with good grip.
                                Rain/Shine gears.
        REQUIREMENTS/ what to carry:
                   Trek stick
         Backpack to carry your personal items.
      Water 2ltr or Extra,  Packed lunch / Snacks,
The next hike following this one will be on Sunday July 09/2017.

Stretch your Legs and experience the real Tanzania Nature Library.
You are most welcome!
"Twende Hiking Group" consists of a varying group of hiking enthusiasts who like to go on Cycling and hikes in the surroundings of Arusha. Anyone who likes being active and enjoys being in Trail nature network is welcome.
 Please contact Leonard for more information
 +255 7897 790 777/

Leonactivetz.leonard Hiking

no leída,
10 jul 2017, 6:52:0110/7/17
a arushamailing,twendehi...@gmail.com

NAMBALE TREK
Date 09 July 2017.

DURATION :     3.5 to 4 Hours.
DIFFICULTY LEVEL:      Moderate to High.
MEETING TIME: 8:15 am
DEPARTURE TIME:  08:30 am
MEETING POINT :   at MOUNT MERU HOTEL along Nairobi-- Moshi road near Philips.

TREK LOCATION: Meru step foot Land, Drive about 45 Minutes away from Arusha way to Kilimanjaro/Moshi road.
CHARGES P.P :            10000 TSH.
BOOKING DEADLINE:         July16/2017 @ 7h30 am.

PAYMENT MODE:   10000 pay the guides.
DRESS CODE:    Casual slacks or cargo pants       { NO wedding shoes}.
                               Hiking shoes with good grip.

                                Rain /Shine gears.
        REQUIREMENTS/ what to carry:

         Backpack to carry your personal items.

      Water 2ltr or Extra, / Snacks,

Please contact Leonard for more information +255 7897 790 777/ +255 713 790 774/  +255 787 116 5777.
The next hike following this one will be on Sunday July 09/2017 Normal hike.
You are most welcome.

Leonactivetz.leonard Hiking

no leída,
18 jul 2017, 7:43:3218/7/17
a arushamailing,twendehi...@gmail.com

NSHUPU  TREK
Date 16July 2017.

DURATION :     3.5 to 4 Hours.
DIFFICULTY LEVEL:      Moderate to High.
MEETING TIME: 8:15 am
DEPARTURE TIME:  08:30 am
MEETING POINT :   at MOUNT MERU HOTEL along Nairobi-- Moshi road near Philips.

TREK LOCATION: Meru step foot Land, Drive about 25 Minutes away from Arusha way to Kilimanjaro/Moshi road.

CHARGES P.P :            10000 TSH.
BOOKING DEADLINE:         July16/2017 @ 7h30 am.
PAYMENT MODE:   10000 pay the guides.
DRESS CODE:    Casual slacks or cargo pants       { NO wedding shoes}.
                               Hiking shoes with good grip.
                                Rain /Shine gears.
        REQUIREMENTS/ what to carry:
         Backpack to carry your personal items.
      Water 2ltr or Extra, / Snacks,
Please contact Leonard for more information +255 7897 790 777/ +255 713 790 774/  +255 787 116 5777.

The next hike following this one will be on Sunday July 23/2017 Normal hike.
You are most welcome.

Leonactivetz.leonard Hiking

no leída,
20 jul 2017, 1:21:5820/7/17
a arushamailing,twendehi...@gmail.com

NGARANUMBE  KIVESI MOUNTAIN TREK
Date 23July 2017.

BOOKING DEADLINE:         July 23/2017 @ 7h30 am.

PAYMENT MODE:   10000 pay the guides.
DRESS CODE:    Casual slacks or cargo pants       { NO wedding shoes}.
                               Hiking shoes with good grip.
                                Rain /Shine gears.
        REQUIREMENTS/ what to carry:
         Backpack to carry your personal items.
      Water 2ltr or Extra, / Snacks,
Please contact Leonard for more information +255 7897 790 777/ +255 713 790 774/  +255 787 116 5777.

The next hike following this one will be on Sunday July 30/2017 Normal hike.
You are most welcome.

´´Twende hike´ ´provide healthy, fun activities in a professional manner and relaxed environments for people wishing to experience Tanzania on foot or bicycled

Leonactivetz.leonard Hiking

no leída,
27 jul 2017, 1:52:4727/7/17
a arushamailing,twendehi...@gmail.com

OLDADAI TREK
Date 30 July 2017.

DURATION :     3.5 to 4 Hours.
DIFFICULTY LEVEL:      Moderate to High.
MEETING TIME: 8:15 am
DEPARTURE TIME:  08:30 am
MEETING POINT :   at MOUNT MERU HOTEL along Nairobi-- Moshi road near Philips.

TREK LOCATION: Meru Land, Drive about 15 Minutes way  Moshi to road.
CHARGES P.P :            10000 TSH.
BOOKING DEADLINE:         June 30/2017 @ 7h30 am.

PAYMENT MODE:   10000 pay the guides.

DRESS CODE:    Casual slacks or cargo pants       { NO wedding /Office shoes}.

                               Hiking shoes with good grip.
                                Rain /Shine gears.
        REQUIREMENTS/ what to carry:
         Backpack to carry your personal items.
      Water 2ltr or Extra, / Snacks,
Please contact Leonard for more information +255 7897 790 777/ +255 713 790 774/  +255 787 116 5777.

The next hike following this one will be on Sunday August 06/2017 Normal hike.
You are most welcome.

´´Twen go de hike´ ´provide healthy, fun activities in a professional manner and relaxed environments for people wishing to Tanzania on foot or bicycle

Leonactivetz.leonard Hiking

no leída,
3 ago 2017, 1:16:543/8/17
a arushamailing,twendehi...@gmail.com

OLDONYO  MASSY TREK
Date August 06/2017.

DURATION :     3.5 to 4 Hours.
DIFFICULTY LEVEL:      Moderate to High.
MEETING TIME: 8:15 am
DEPARTURE TIME:  08:30 am
MEETING POINT :   at MOUNT MERU HOTEL along Nairobi-- Moshi road near Philips.

TREK LOCATION:Chagani mountain foot step Drive about 25 Minutes away from Arusha way  Kilimanjaro Airport road.
CHARGES P.P :            10000 TSH.
BOOKING DEADLINE:         Augost 06@ 7h30 am.

PAYMENT MODE:   10000 pay the guides.

DRESS CODE:    Casual slacks or cargo pants       { NO Office/ wedding shoes}.

                               Hiking shoes with good grip.
                                Rain /Shine gears.
        REQUIREMENTS/ what to carry:
         Backpack to carry your personal items.
      Water 2ltr or Extra, / Snacks,
Please contact Leonard for more information +255 7897 790 777/ +255 713 790 774+255 787 116 577

The next hike following this one will be on Sunday August 13/2017 Normal hike.
You are most welcome.

Leonactivetz.leonard Hiking

no leída,
9 ago 2017, 1:27:069/8/17
a arushamailing,twendehi...@gmail.com
1. NKWANDUA TREKKING
This Sunday August 13, 2017

Duration: 3.5 to 4 hour
Strenuousness: Moderate Level.
[...]

The next hike following this one will be on Sunday August 20/2017. Normal hike
You are most welcome!.

Call for a Quote
+255 787 790 777
0673 790 774
+255 787 116 577

--

Leonactivetz.leonard Hiking

no leída,
18 ago 2017, 1:20:0218/8/17
a arushamailing,twendehi...@gmail.com
1. SEELA MERU TREKKING
This Sunday August 20, 2017

[...]
The next hike following this one will be on Sunday August 27/2017. Normal hike

You are most welcome!.
Call for a Quote
+255 787 790 777
0673 790 774
+255 787 116 577
--

Leonactivetz.leonard Hiking

no leída,
19 ago 2017, 1:13:5919/8/17
a arushamailing,twendehi...@gmail.com
Reply to all

Leonactivetz.leonard Hiking

no leída,
24 ago 2017, 1:19:0924/8/17
a arushamailing,twendehi...@gmail.com
MBALE TREK
Date August 27/ 2017.

DURATION :     3.5 to 4 Hours.
DIFFICULTY LEVEL:      Moderate to High.
MEETING TIME: 8:15 am
DEPARTURE TIME:  08:30 am
MEETING POINT :   at MOUNT MERU HOTEL along Nairobi-- Moshi road near Philips.
TREK LOCATION:       Meru foot steps, Drive about 45 Minutes away from Arusha way to Kilimanjaro/Moshi Road.
CHARGES P.P :            10000 TSH.
BOOKING DEADLINE:         August 27/ 2017 @ 7h30 am.

PAYMENT MODE:   10000 pay the guides.
DRESS CODE:    Casual slacks or cargo pants       { NO wedding shoes}.

                               Hiking shoes with good grip.
                                Rain/Shine gears.
        REQUIREMENTS/ what to carry:
                   Trek stick
         Backpack to carry your personal items.
      Water 2ltr or Extra,  Packed lunch / Snacks,
The next hike following this one will be on Sunday September 03/2017.

Stretch your Legs and experience the real Tanzania Nature Library.
You are most welcome!
"Twende Hiking Group" consists of a varying group of hiking enthusiasts who like to go on Cycling and hikes in the surroundings of Arusha. Anyone who likes being active and enjoys being in Trail nature network is welcome.
 Please contact Leonard for more information
 +255 7897 790 777/
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar