Guitar Lessons for Youth

Rachel Rockwell

Sep 22, 2016, 7:41:55 AM9/22/16
to arusha...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

My 12 year old boy is here from America and has recently started taking guitar lessons. He is a beginner and is really enjoying himself after just 5 lessons and will be looking to buy his own guitar soon. It would be great if there were other youth his age or older that wanted to take lessons, they could meet and share their interest in music. We are really happy about this opportunity.

The teacher I found is just in my neighborhood and comes to the house to teach the lesson. We are in Njiro at Contena. Anyone interested in having private guitar lessons, let me know and you can meet  the teacher at my house. The teacher is calm and nice and has played with a great band you may know, Warriors from the East.

If you are interested please send a message to Cultureincorporated@gmail
Lessons ideally would be on Tuesdays and Thursdays in the afternoon. Cost around TZS 25,000/ lesson unless you buy multiple lessons at once and get a discount!

Karibu
--
Rachel Rockwell