2 Tasks that I mentioned in the Long Kriya.

Devarajan Ramakrishnan

Jun 16, 2011, 7:52:39 PM6/16/11
to ashtavakra-gi...@googlegroups.com, art of living los altos
Jai Guru Dev,
   Hope everybody is going great.
   Last week in the Long Kriya session, I mentioned 2 important tasks. I wanted to send this email as a reminder to see if you have come up with some ideas. For the benefit of those who were not present in the Kriya, here are the 2 tasks that we discussed.

1. Community Service Project: We thought it would be a great idea if the people from the Art of Living in Los Altos come up with a Nice Community Service Project where we all can come together and participate. The coming Saturday, we will discuss all your ideas and decide upon one project and start executing. The main idea about this project is to spread the message of Love and Celebration that we have got through Art of Living to our community.

2. Conducting Introductory session: We can all come together and arrange Introductory session for the benefit of people whom we know including our Friends and Family. You can come up with some ideas how we can do this and we will list them out and execute.

   At any time, if you have some useful suggestions to share our Joy and Knowledge to the community, please feel free to let me know. Remember we can make a huge difference in Building a Stress Free community around us because we all know that the techniques and knowledge that we have learnt from Art of Living really works.

Regards,
Ramki.

Mariam Massarat

Jun 18, 2011, 3:08:22 AM6/18/11
to art-of-livi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ramki,

Here are some ideas that came to my mind:
1- Clean up our garages/ homes and have a multi-family yard sale and donate the money to charity (we can pick one)
2- Volunteering at Mt. View Soup kitchen with the whole group
3- Making an online wish list of the items that we know needy people would like to have and will make a difference in their lives.
4- Visit children's hospital /  regular hospital
5- Donate blood/ bone marrow as a group

These are general ideas but I am not sure how to specify them to Art of Living. See you  tomorrow morning.

JGD,
Mariam

Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 00:08:22 -0700
From: m_mas...@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: 2 Tasks that I mentioned in the Long Kriya.
To: art-of-livi...@googlegroups.com

Geeta Rai

Jun 18, 2011, 3:28:04 PM6/18/11
to art-of-livi...@googlegroups.com, naveen...@gmail.com
Is the Excel course for under 18 being offered in los altos moutian view anytime soon?
Geeta

From: ramakr...@hotmail.com
To: art-of-livi...@googlegroups.com
CC: naveen...@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 00:49:57 -0700

Neelam Madaik

Jun 18, 2011, 8:27:19 PM6/18/11
to art-of-livi...@googlegroups.com, naveen...@gmail.com
Hi Geeta,

Art excel is only for age group 8 to 13 yrs.
For 18 yrs we have Yes plus. I will be teaching on in Sept at De Anza college. We might have one at San Jose center in July. Please check the secure website.
Or if you can put together 10 students we can do at Mountain View / Los Altos area in July last week.

Thanks
Neelam

Denise Marcus

Jun 18, 2011, 8:34:07 PM6/18/11
to art-of-livi...@googlegroups.com
Art Excel is for 8 - 13. YES is for 14 - 17.  There is a YES course happening soon.
JGD

Denise

par...@gmail.com

Jun 18, 2011, 10:08:03 PM6/18/11