Duplicating game problems

zedm...@gmail.com

Apr 6, 2014, 7:08:56 AM4/6/14
to aris...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone
We're developing a game for students to play during a field trip and we've been duplicating the game so that others can test a stable version while we work on the original.

But we've been having some issues.
When we duplicate the game the spawning requirements for plaques and characters are gone in the copy while the other various spawning options remain intact.
Also certain options selected for things placed on the map aren't selected in the copy, specifically wiggle and display label on map.
Letters with umlaut or ring diacritic (å,ä,ö) in texts are no longer present in the copy and are instead replaced with their numeric character reference in hexadecimal form. We made a copy where they are not changed on march 30 so this change must have happened between then and now.

Is anyone else experiencing these problems or is it just us?

David Gagnon

Apr 6, 2014, 7:11:07 PM4/6/14
to aris...@googlegroups.com
I'm sorry to hear you are encountering issues. Duplicate game has been a tricky function to keep stable. I'll log these issues in our issue tracker.

David
You are part of the ARIS authoring discussion group.
To post: email aris...@googlegroups.com