Very new newbie: can't sign into app

Debbie Bridge

Apr 4, 2014, 7:24:31 PM4/4/14
to aris...@googlegroups.com

I'm so excited by ARIS - I wanna get going on it right away.  I registered an account when I was on my laptop...made a rudimentary game and then eagerly tried to sign in on my phone.  BUT.  It keeps saying "Username/Password" not found.  :(
Am I doing something wrong?

David J Gagnon

Apr 5, 2014, 11:49:50 AM4/5/14
to aris...@googlegroups.com
Nope. The player account is just different than the editor account. Go ahead and create a new account on the phone!

David

On Apr 4, 2014, at 6:24 PM, Debbie Bridge <debbie...@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm so excited by ARIS - I wanna get going on it right away.  I registered an account when I was on my laptop...made a rudimentary game and then eagerly tried to sign in on my phone.  BUT.  It keeps saying "Username/Password" not found.  :(
Am I doing something wrong?

You are part of the ARIS authoring discussion group.
To post: email aris...@googlegroups.com