New tutorial - World Items and ARISjs

Chris Holden

Nov 11, 2015, 5:03:08 PM11/11/15
to arisgames
Thanks to Jim Mathews' excellent design from the Global Game jam a couple weeks back, I was able to put together a tutorial to describe world items and their use, including some fun and easy HTML and Javascript (ARISjs).

What I call world items refers to the fact that (as of last summer) you can give items to the world as well as a player, and use locks based on how many of something the world has. Check out my tutorial and see if you can think of some awesome things to do with this new feature!