Registration for ARIS day at GLS?

VoxC

Mar 4, 2014, 10:53:28 PM3/4/14
to aris...@googlegroups.com
Is there special registration for the ARIS part of GLS?  Don't see a line in the registration page...

thanks!

Breanne Litts

Mar 5, 2014, 11:14:29 AM3/5/14
to aris...@googlegroups.com
In previous years, the ARIS Summit has been a track at the Playful Learning Summit, so participants would register first for PLS and then when PLS releases its workshop registration sign up for the ARIS track. I believe the details for this year are still being worked out in order to streamline this process, but we will let everyone know well in advance of the early bird reg deadline on May 1.

Cheers,
Breanne

--
Breanne Litts
Doctoral Candidate, Digital Media, Curriculum & Instruction

On Mar 4, 2014, at 21:53 , VoxC <arb...@gmail.com> wrote:

Is there special registration for the ARIS part of GLS?  Don't see a line in the registration page...

thanks!

You are part of the ARIS authoring discussion group.
To post: email aris...@googlegroups.com

Breanne Litts

VoxC

Mar 5, 2014, 12:42:18 PM3/5/14
to aris...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Breanne!  Alternatively, as opposed to waiting (I'm trying to raise funds if possible), can we reg for the conference and add Playful learning if necessary down the line?  Not sure if they allow that...

Breanne Litts

David J Gagnon

Mar 10, 2014, 12:58:07 PM3/10/14
to aris...@googlegroups.com
That’s all correct. We have an announcement and registration system coming shortly and you will be able to register for the ARIS Summit as an all day track of the Playful learning summit.

We are talking days not weeks for this to go live. I’m REALLY excited about this year.

David

Bernadette Perry

Mar 13, 2014, 9:31:53 AM3/13/14
to aris...@googlegroups.com
I'm also very interested in hearing the details of the ARIS summit. I'm presently testing my ARIS game with students at the University of Victoria, Canada, as a French as a second language learning tool for my master's thesis. The students' enthusiasm, and interest in my research generated by my recent participation in the finals at UVic's 3MT competition, have resulted in my consideration of pursuing a PhD- & I know I still have a ton to learn about ARIS ;)
Thanks in advance & thank you for such a great platform! (especially for those of us not so tech-savvy)

Bernadette Perry

Mar 13, 2014, 9:46:23 AM3/13/14
to aris...@googlegroups.com
oops, sorry folks- I just found info about the summit on the ARIS website- looks like an amazing event! Off to see if I can get any funding :)