Error Call Stack Sequence cmdOKLUSoilsfunction.vb Line:475

Mohammed Mizanur Rahman

Mar 1, 2013, 7:18:31 AM3/1/13
to arc...@googlegroups.com
Is there any SWAT user who can address the following problem posted by Trigger?

On Monday, December 8, 2008 1:37:03 PM UTC, Trigger wrote:
Dear users,

   After I have performed the Land use / Soil / Slope definition and
the "Overlay" is done, I try to perform the HRU definition and after
it starts it stops in subbasin 24 and says:

"An error has occures in this application. Record the call stack
sequence and the description of the error.

   Error Call Stack Sequence
                         cmdOKLUSoilsfunction.vb Line:475

  Error number
               475
  Description
              Appart from HRRESULT: 0x800A01C9"

Any idea??  :-S

Trigger

Mizan

Nov 17, 2013, 5:32:12 AM11/17/13
to arc...@googlegroups.com

Rosa

Dec 7, 2013, 10:50:12 AM12/7/13
to arc...@googlegroups.com

Mizan,

Make sure that land use, slope and soil layers cover more than 99 % of your study area. Also save your project after each step.
hope that works.

Thu Trinh Hoai

Apr 18, 2020, 8:44:57 AM4/18/20
to ArcSWAT
Dear Mizan!
I  have the same problem. Could you fix it? Please share to me. Thanks so lot

hanif popal

Jun 29, 2020, 4:58:14 AM6/29/20
to ArcSWAT
I have the same problem, can anyone help me?