SWAT Input files examples

Thomas Bueche

Aug 18, 2015, 11:30:51 AM8/18/15
to ArcSWAT
Hi,

I'm using ArcSwat 2012 and I stuck in preparing the weather input-files. The format defined in the SWAT_InputOutput-Documentation-2012 is different to the format of the example files!!!
Formatting my input according the example files I recieve an error-massage: field seperators of txt-file are equal to decimal or text seperators (original message is in German although my ArcGIS version is in english!!).

Which is the correct format of the weather input files??
Thanx for every help

Thomas

Grey Evenson

Aug 18, 2015, 12:01:18 PM8/18/15
to Thomas Bueche, ArcSWAT
Hi Thomas,

Maybe the confusion is with the format required for ArcSWAT vs. SWAT. I believe the input/output doc that you reference will tell you what SWAT needs - which is not what ArcSWAT needs. I suggest looking at the example ArcSWAT inputs which you can find in the ArcSWAT install directory (C:\SWAT\ArcSWAT\Databases\ExInputs).

Thomas Bueche

Aug 19, 2015, 7:31:23 AM8/19/15
to ArcSWAT, tho.b...@gmail.com, greye...@gmail.com
Grey,