Sri Lanka - Veteran Eezham Tamil archivist passes away at 81

閲覧: 0 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

PeterK

未読、
2016/06/26 12:07:092016/06/26
To: RAINbyte、AIN、ARCHIVES-UK
Since the very first day Mr Kanagaratnam saw the news of the brutal assault carried out by a Sinhala mob against a peaceful demonstration by Eezham Tamils under the leadership of Thanthai S.J.V Chelvanayakam in 1956, he made up his mind for the mission of collecting, preserving and contributing to the independent historiography of the nation of Eezham Tamils in the island.

http://bit.ly/28WmE84
http://bit.ly/28WmE84+

--
Peterk