Virginia Museum of Fine Arts launches digital Fabergé archive

PeterK

Oct 18, 2016, 10:33:32 PM10/18/16
to RAINbyte, AIN
The Virginia Museum of Fine Arts announced the launch of its first digital archive, which documents the formation of the museum's renowned Fabergé and Russian decorative arts collection at www.faberge.vmfa.museum. Organized through the museum’s Margaret R. and Robert M. Freeman Library, this project was made possible in part by the National Endowment for the Humanities, Art Daily reports.

http://bit.ly/2dpCffr
http://bit.ly/2dpCffr+

--
Peterk