Keene State and NH State Archive Train Citizen Archivists

PeterK

Jul 17, 2016, 12:57:46 PM7/17/16
to RAINbyte, AIN, Peter Kurilecz
Keene State College and the New Hampshire State Archive are working together to crowd source the transcription and digitization of some of New Hampshire’s most important historical documents, including many from the state’s first president, and key figure in the Revolutionary era, Meshech Weare. The effort, called the New Hampshire Citizen Archivist Initiative, is funded through a grant from the National Archives. It was established to teach community members how to process and transcribe historical documents for public consumption online.

http://bit.ly/29NzNyy
http://bit.ly/29NzNyy+

--
Peterk