University archivist Ann Case leafs through transcripts and other early 20th century documents from the Registrar’s Record Group in the archival stacks of Jones Hall.

1 view

PeterK

Jan 21, 2018, 11:26:30 AM1/21/18
to RAINbyte, AIN, Archivists&Archives

University archivist Ann Case leafs through transcripts and other early 20th century documents from the Registrar’s Record Group in the archival stacks of Jones Hall. Case regularly plays history detective as she receives numerous inquiries each week for information about Tulane alumni.

“When people call, to be able to go down and put your hands on something that’s been buried for years is especially rewarding,” said Case.

http://bit.ly/2mZ90Yv
http://bit.ly/2mZ90Yv+

--
Peterk