Warsaw Ghetto archives to open, be available online

PeterK

Sep 18, 2016, 1:20:24 PM9/18/16
to RAINbyte, AIN, ARCHIVES-UK

The entire archive also will be available for free on the Internet, the Warsaw institute said Thursday at a news conference while presenting details of the project. Individual documents will be described not only in Polish but also in English, and some also in Hebrew.

“Often we do not see that the Ringelblum Archive is part not only of Jewish history, but Polish history as well,” said Marian Turski, vice president of the Association of the Jewish Historical Institute and an Auschwitz survivor.

http://bit.ly/2cKnGTS
http://bit.ly/2cKnGTS+

--
Peterk