The wizard (and archivist) of City College; Caroline Harker guards records in Special Collections

PeterK

Oct 19, 2016, 9:56:52 PM10/19/16
to RAINbyte, AIN, peter.kurilecz

A wizard is only as powerful as her wand. When there is a need to protect what she loves, a wizard will use her wand and knowledge of magic to keep her treasures alive. For Caroline Harker, being responsible for the history and preservation of the past is a heavy task she is willing to protect and preserve.

Harker, 55, is the City College archivist. The room where she keeps the past alive is titled the Special Collections room on the third floor of the Learning Resource Center. Wielding a pencil in one hand, and a passion to share in the other, Harker welcomes students to come to her to gather any and all information about the college and its history.

http://bit.ly/2drv1aH
http://bit.ly/2drv1aH+

--
Peterk