Difficult to find and train archivists, restorers, says Mohan Krishnan

1 view

PeterK

Jan 21, 2018, 11:35:47 AM1/21/18
to RAINbyte, AIN, ARCHIVES-UK, Archivists&Archives

Mohan Krishnan, head of corporate communications, Prasad Group, which runs the Prasad Film Labs, gave a presentation on the process and importance of film restoration and archiving of print and videos, not just of cinema but also of home videos, new reels, print and publicity material, etc at the 16th Pune International Film Festival.

After the talk, Mohan spoke exclusively with Cinestaan.com on the hurdles one has to overcome to preserve India's cinematic culture and heritage.

http://bit.ly/2mT8n1Q
http://bit.ly/2mT8n1Q+

--
Peterk