Time running out for Gorham history

PeterK

Aug 20, 2016, 12:30:28 PM8/20/16
to RAINbyte, AIN

With leadership posts unfilled and sagging attendance at meetings, the Gorham Historical Society teeters on the edge of disbanding.

The society doesn’t have a president, vice president or recording secretary. Brenda Caldwell, executive secretary and archivist, and a few core members are trying to breathe new life into it.

“We don’t want the historical society to fold,” said Caldwell, a former chairwoman of the Town Council and retired town clerk.

http://bit.ly/2b8kzHo
http://bit.ly/2b8kzHo+

--
Peterk