Vermont - Shumlin administration looks to lock down certain agency records

1 view

PeterK

Dec 4, 2016, 1:21:05 PM12/4/16
to RAINbyte, AIN, RECMGMT-L
The Shumlin administration has asked several state departments to hit the delete key on certain “duplicate” emails, according to sources who asked not to be identified for fear of retaliation.

State agencies in the past have retained their own records of correspondence with staffers at the governor’s office except under special circumstances.

But as Gov. Peter Shumlin prepares to finish his term, nine sources say word came down from the Fifth Floor last summer that correspondence with agencies is redundant and only one copy should be kept — by the governor’s office.

http://bit.ly/2h2C3oy
http://bit.ly/2h2C3oy+

--
Peterk