Jacksonville Historical Society archivist turns messy boxes into neat collections

PeterK

Aug 20, 2016, 12:27:47 PM8/20/16
to RAINbyte, AIN

She called Jacksonville Historical Society archivist Taryn Rodriguez-Boette and asked if she would like to have them.

“Of course,” said Rodriguez-Boette, who organizes and catalogs photographs, artifacts, books and papers pertaining to the city’s past, with the help of many volunteers.

“We are able to document everything in Jacksonville because people remember to call the Jacksonville Historical Society,” she said. “We take a lot of stuff. It’s amazing what people save.”

http://bit.ly/2bKgOt7
http://bit.ly/2bKgOt7+

--
Peterk