Marianist archives land in S.A.

1 view

PeterK

Jan 14, 2018, 8:04:20 PM1/14/18
to RAINbyte, AIN, Archivists&Archives

Marianist Province Archivist Mary Kenney, who worked in the same capacity for the Jesuits at Santa Clara University in California, called San Antonio “a purposeful decision” that recognizes the future of the U.S. Catholic Church.

“They chose San Antonio because the focus of the Catholic Church is Hispanic,” she said.

While Kenney now has a staff of three archivists at St. Mary’s — two of them Marianist brothers, Earl Leistikow and Brian Zampier — she began the daunting task of organizing the archives in a warehouse in Dayton, Ohio.

 http://bit.ly/2DwvDe2
 http://bit.ly/2DwvDe2+

--
Peterk