Florence Snyder: Notes from the Florida State Archives

1 view

PeterK

Oct 19, 2016, 10:07:47 PM10/19/16
to RAINbyte, AIN

If you want to feel good — really good — about your government, pay a visit to the overworked, underpaid band of public servants who staff Florida’s State Library and Archives.

These are the people who preserve, protect and defend our history from those who would rewrite it for short-term political or financial gain. Florida’s archivists and librarians are paragons of competence. They are bottomless pits of the childlike curiosity and thirst for knowledge that moves a society in the right direction.

http://bit.ly/2eTnNBv
http://bit.ly/2eTnNBv+

--
Peterk