Mumbai: Over 100 documents of Great Indian Peninsula Railway to be digitised

PeterK

Jul 17, 2016, 11:42:03 AM7/17/16
to RAINbyte, AIN, ARCHIVES-UK
“The documents signify what role railways played in determining the economy or the society of the country at that time. The old magazines are representative of people’s dependence on the railway’s publishing journals for advertising, real estate or even discussions about their social lives,” said A K Srivastava, Additional General Manager, Central Railway.

http://bit.ly/2a1ieQh
http://bit.ly/2a1ieQh+

--
Peterk