UAE to set up new storage facility for manuscripts

1 view

PeterK

Dec 4, 2016, 1:17:21 PM12/4/16
to RAINbyte, AIN, ARCHIVES-UK
The UAE government has announced plans to set up a new storage and restoration facility for manuscripts and historical documents in capital Abu Dhabi, said a report.

To be opened next year, the 40,000-sq-m unit will initially house 20 million boxes of documents, reported the Gulf News, citing a top official.

http://bit.ly/2g0182y
http://bit.ly/2g0182y+

--
Peterk