'Envisioning N.J.': Historians use 650+ images to tell state's history (PHOTOS)

1 view

PeterK

Aug 14, 2016, 1:47:38 PM8/14/16
to RAINbyte, AIN
There have been plenty of history books written about New Jersey. Now, the state has its own historical photo album.

Two of the state's top historians released a book this month that brings together 654 photos and images to tell New Jersey's story from prehistoric times to the present.

"Envisioning New Jersey: An Illustrated History of the Garden State" was compiled by Maxine Lurie, professor emerita of history at Seton Hall University, and Richard Veit, chairman of the department of history and anthropology at Monmouth University.

http://bit.ly/2b8PbpD
http://bit.ly/2b8PbpD+

--
Peterk