How do we amend Arizona’s archives?

PeterK

Apr 24, 2018, 9:13:32 PM4/24/18
to RAINbyte, AIN, Archivists&Archives

Arizona State University archivist Nancy Godoy begins her "Archival and Preservation" workshop with a startling statistic: Minority communities constitute 42 percent of Arizona's population, but their photographs and documents only make up 2 percent of materials in state archives.

The workshop, led by ASU archivists, looks at methods of organizing family archives. The series, funded by the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation, aims to teach archival methods to underrepresented communities in Arizona.

http://bit.ly/2FePc9T
http://bit.ly/2FePc9T+

--
Peterk