UC Merced Library chosen to digitize AIDS historical archives

PeterK

Jun 17, 2017, 11:56:06 PM6/17/17
to RAINbyte, AIN, peter.kurilecz

The team has been asked to digitize about 127,000 pages from 49 archival collections related to the early days of the AIDS epidemic in the San Francisco Bay Area as part of the AIDS History Project, which is being funded by a two-year, $315,000 Implementation Grant from the National Endowment for the Humanities.

The project is a joint effort of the Archives and Special Collections department of the UCSF Library, the San Francisco Public Library, and the Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender Historical Society.

http://bit.ly/2sLjjDH
http://bit.ly/2sLjjDH+

--
Peterk