Abraham Lincoln Library Suspends National Archives Search

PeterK

Jun 17, 2017, 11:13:20 PM6/17/17
to RAINbyte, AIN
SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (AP) — Officials of the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum say the state is suspending a project searching the National Archives for papers written by Abraham Lincoln.

Library spokesman Chris Wills said in a statement that the search is on hold while the library focuses on handling 100,000 collected documents and deciding what additional material to gather.

 http://bit.ly/2sFG9wS
 http://bit.ly/2sFG9wS+

--
Peterk