What Can We Expect From the Last JFK Records Release?

PeterK

Apr 24, 2018, 10:04:55 PM4/24/18
to RAINbyte, AIN

The public has waited nearly 26 years for the last classified documents related to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy to be released. If all goes as planned, we may get answers to some of the most tantalizing questions about the case as soon as April 26, 2018. Or we may not.

In October 2017, 2,800 files about the 1963 murder were made public for the first time, bringing to the fore revelations that an alleged Cuban intelligence officer met Lee Harvey Oswald in Mexico City, and praised his shooting ability, and that the Soviet spy agency KGB believed then-Vice President Lyndon Johnson may have conspired to assassinate Kennedy.

http://bit.ly/2qYsFJv
http://bit.ly/2qYsFJv+

--
Peterk