Harvesting Government History, One Web Page at a Time

PeterK

Dec 4, 2016, 11:54:17 AM12/4/16
to RAINbyte, AIN, RECMGMT-L, ARCHIVES-UK, RECMGMT-UK

By noon on Thursday, Davis Erin Anderson had copied the addresses of a few dozen websites and online PDFs that listed signs of climate change by state and region.

In a book-lined room on the third floor of the New York Academy of Medicine in Manhattan, Ms. Anderson was hunched over a laptop, working her way through a list of states.

All of the material had been posted by federal agencies, and Ms. Anderson was sending it off to an archive so that it would not disappear when the new presidential administration took office in January.

http://nyti.ms/2h2A5oc
http://nyti.ms/2h2A5oc+

--
Peterk